14.

,,Why are you messing with my things? Huh?" he asked excitedly and closed the box of daggers.
,,I was just curious..." I said and looked at the ground.
,,This is my house. My things. I will see you like this again, and I will kill you. Did you understand?" he said right next to my head. I just nodded in fear.
,,All right. And come on, I won't see you here anymore." he said and took me outside.
,,Bye. See you tomorrow." he said and wanted to close the door right in my face.
,,Wait." I said and he left them ajar.
,,What should I say or ask them?” I asked
,,Play our game. You've been fine so far, so I hope nothing goes wrong." he said and closed the door. I sighed and turned to leave.

I came home literally "on tiptoe" and ran upstairs to my room. I ran into Damon.
,,Where to where?" he asked with a smile.
,,I was just on the toilet," I said as if he was my lieutenant.
,,Really? I saw you coming from outside. Adriana, I know it's none of my business, but... I'm worried about you." I had to laugh.
,,Old Damon wouldn't say this by accident. What has happened?"
,,I know, I was a jerk and I want to apologize for... For..."
,,For Lexi?" I asked and he looked up.
,,Yes. I'm really sorry but... I won't say I had to, when there was different choice." he said with a sigh.
,,It doesn't matter now. Go to sleep, I'm going too. Good night." I said and went to the room. I don't even know why I wasn't angry on Damon. I should be, shouldn't I?
She was my best friend after all. What is wrong with me?

I woke up in the morning and walked downstairs like a robot. I couldn't control my own legs. And I couldn't even remember what task Klaus gave me. I didn't remember any at all. Maybe it's part of his plan to keep me from grumbling.

,,I'll probably kill him. I screamed. I didn't understand what I was saying. As if someone else was controlling me.
,,Who are you talking about?” asked Damon, who was reading the paper behind his desk.
,,Let me tell. Do you know what he did? I can't control it anymore, Damon." I said and burst into tears. At that moment, Stefan caught up.
,,What has happened? What did you say to her again?!” Stefan asked Damon irritated.
,,What? Me? Nothing. She came here and was swearing at someone. I don't know what this is about.” Damon said, throwing up his hands.
,,What happened Adriana?” Stefan asked worriedly.
,,Klaus threatened me. That he will kill me if I don't come back," I said crying.
,,He didn't. I knew this was not going to end, Stefan. You shouldn't have threatened him at all." Damon said to Stefan.
Stefan said in amazement.
,,How would that turn out, huh?"
,,Don't fight yet, you two!" I jumped into their conversation. I didn't even know that something like this was hiding in me.
,,We have to come up with a plan.” Stefan said in his hero voice.
,,Not! He will kill you, Stefan! I just have to leave," I said.
,,Are you kidding me? We will certainly not accede to his stupid terms. No one, no one will manipulate me or you." Damon said proudly.
,,You don't understand, Damon! He's dangerous!" I tried to explain to him.
,,You think, we don't know? You definitely won't go to him. You've already risked too much and you won't risk your own life for us." Stefan said, apparently already thinking of a plan.
,,You're not going anywhere. But you are in danger here. We also have to introduce Elena and her friends and come up with something together." Stefan deduced.
,,What do you think, Stefan? That Elena will help us? I guess you're crazy. Only if we were in her house... See? That's not a bad idea at all." Damon said and began to think.
,,We will definitely not use Elena," Stefan objected.
,,Who said to use? She will definitely agree with that. She's such a good soul." Damon said to definitely provoke Stefan. He certainly couldn't have been interested in anything else.
Stefan just rolled his eyes, but finally nodded. So we went to Elena's house.

,,So, what's going on?" Elena asked. We were at her house on the couch drinking tea as if nothing had happened.
,,Well..." I said.
,,The point is, that Klaus is threatening Adriana again and so we thought..." Stefan tried to hint. But his efforts were completely futile as Damon...
,,We thought our asses would be safe here. Especially Adriana's." he said and laughed. Stefan gave him a death stare.
,,So… Do you want me to come up with a plan?” Elena asked quizzically.
,,I would like to see Bonnie and Caroline in on it too. And maybe Matt too." Stefan said. Then he added:
,,So that they know about the danger, they may be facing." he tried to sound not rude.
,,Clearly. Stefan, I will help you and Adriana as much as I can. You are safe here, Klaus can't come here." they had no idea how wrong they were.

Klaus found out that we were here that day. He didn't actually find out... I told him. I sent him a strong thought of where I was. I have to play it perfectly.

,,Oh no. Look out the window." Stefan said. Damon, Elena, Bonnie and Elena's brother rushed to the window.
,,He's here for you. We won't give up so quickly." Stefan said determinedly.
He went to settle it with him in front of the house. Not even a minute later, Stefan came back. Apparently, they won't let him in. This just had to make Klaus angry. And as I thought, I was right. He started throwing into the house wooden wheels and then came with a lit newspaper and some kind of bomb.
What the hell. This is not our plan Klaus. Blowing my ass up certainly not.