23.

Not even an hour had passed and we were already sitting in the car ready to leave.
,,Won't your family be angry?" she asked before I started.
,,They can handle it here with no problem. Marcel knows about it, so I assume Elijah does too. Do not worry." I said and she shrugged.
,,When you think." she said and I started and stepped on the gas.

Adriana:
The trip with Klaus happened to be fun. We talked and were hardly ever silent. I told him stories from when I was human.
,,...and when Damon was about thirteen or fourteen, he already thought he was the master of the world and that Stefan and I couldn't do anything. He was terribly conceited."
,,So does Finn. You don't know him and be glad. He's one of my LEAST favorite brothers and so is Kol."
,,Kol is older?"
,,No, but he's terrible... I don't know what to call him. He can't control himself at all."
,,I dont know that. I'm the youngest, but I've always been the most responsible."
,,You mean? We'll ask about it Damon." I took offense and pushed him. He laughed.
,,No, I'm kidding. You're almost as picky as Elijah. Except for that slap. Actually... That one was good," he said and I smiled to the ground.
,,But otherwise you're a complete cracker. Don't be mad, but you must have some... Dark side. Damon has it, and even Stefan, who doesn't look like it at first, until he turns off his humanity. But you? In my opinion, you didn't even have your humanity turned off." he said and I nodded. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.
,,I don't believe you're a vampire at all." he said and I shook my head.

When we arrived in Mystic Falls, after 14 long hours, my legs almost fell off. We never stopped once. It was originally supposed to be 15.5 hours, but Klaus didn't look at the prescribed speed.
Stefan and Damon had no idea I was here. They will assume that when we "leave" New Orleans, I will call them. This way we are at his advantage and can plan what I will say to them.

We went to Klaus' house here in Mystic Falls, which thankfully wasn't ravaged by the local robbers.

,,I have such a plan." he said and sat down. I didn't even unpack things, why?
,,You will go to them and let them know that you are here with me. But they have to figure it out quickly, because I'm kind of nervous. And then you say you're coming after me to drag me to the given place and then we'll figure out how to fuck with them." he said and I grinned. I was already looking forward to it. They deserve some payback.

,,Adriana? What are you doing here? You didn't even call." Damon said as he opened the door and let me in.
,,It was not possible. I barely convinced Klaus. He already suspects me." I said and I was already in the living room.
,,Is Stefan here too? We have to come to an agreement. Elena and Bonnie could come too..."
,,Listen." Damon cut me off.
,,It probably won't work with Bonnie and..." he said.
,,Elena is a vampire. Listen... There's so much you need to know..." he said and I cut him off like he cut me off.
,,Wait a minute..."
,,So you're telling me... That you don't care about the plan anymore? Then why the fuck did you call me!"
,,Adriana's situation has changed and I need Klaus. I knew you could bring him."
,,You're using me again..." I said and stood up.
,,I won't lie anymore, it doesn't make sense anyway! The whole time we were coming up with a plan for Klaus together, Klaus was already one step ahead!" I said and that made him think.
,,So you want to tell me..." he said.
,,That you've been playing it both ways the whole damn time?!" he shouted and I threw up my hands.
,,That's what you do. I do not care. At least Klaus isn't using me and he's not what you think!" I yelled back at him.
,,Oh yeah? Do you know how many innocent people he killed?!"
,,Look at you Damon." I said and was about to leave. He literally slammed the door in my face.
,,Not! You don't leave with someone like Klaus! Don't you understand that we are only trying to protect you?"
,,You're just using me and I've had enough!" I said and pushed him away.
,,You ruined my life! Both! I hate you and we're done together!" I said and walked away. I slammed the door behind me with the intention of never opening it again and stepping through it.
I had enough of their manipulation.

I went to see Klaus. To tell him that I'm done with his plan and I don't want to fight these wars between them.
When I went in, I almost lost myself. Klaus was lying on the couch with some... I don't even know what name to use for it. But I don't know her. Not even here from Mystic Falls.
I took a breath and almost ran. I turned on my heel and left.

Klaus soon came to his senses and stood up with a sheet tied around his waist and ran after me.
,,Wait Adriana, it's not what it seems!"
,,Are you kidding me? I guess you don't want to tell me that you played chess under that sheet! I thought that what was between us... What we had! I thought it was real. Damon was right."
,,What did your brother tell you? Wait, I don't care. He grinds the shit anyway and so does Stefan."
,,Him?! He's trying to protect me all the time!"
,,You yourself know that it is not true." I had to laugh out loud and pointed at him.
,,We are done and believe me, believe me, I will make your life hell, Klaus Mikaelson." I said and left. He didn't even try to stop me.