5.

As I promised Stefan, I kept it. On the next day, I went to school with Stefan. First of all, Sign Up.
The director was hysterical. Supposedly: Why couldn't I register at the beginning? Now she has made schedules and entries.
Stefan compelled her and she finally agreed. She handed me the new schedule and I thanked her profusely. As soon as I walked out of the office, all eyes were on me. I could even hear their thoughts: Why is she here? Who's this?
I just sighed and Stefan and I walked to class together. He deliberately told her to give us at least half the hours together. It was against her will, but she had to agree.

Stefan whispered in my ear not to look behind me.
Of course there is someone who I wouldn't like to meet.
I nodded and we walked through the long corridor along the cabinets.
We came for a history lesson. A handsome and young teacher was standing in front of the blackboard. He was probably expecting us. It hasn't even rung yet. Stefan whispered to me that his name was Mr. Saltzman, but we were supposed to call him Alarick.
He greeted us and told us to sit down. I sat down on an empty bench and Stefan right next to me. He turned and started talking to the girl. When I looked at her better, I understood who she was.
Stefan is not serious. He looked at me with a look: then I'll explain it to you.
But I didn't believe he was serious. I picked myself up and left the class.
The teacher looked at me like he was seeing a corpse. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She looked exactly like Katherine. And I think it's Katherine. There is no way there could be a person who looks exactly like her. As soon as I saw her face, I knew that this must be the "Elena".
She looked exactly the same, except for the hair. I would recognize Katherine's curls even from twenty meters away. But it can be done.

I ran to the toilet and started crying. I didn't even know why. But I was relieved. I heard the doorbell and the toilets suddenly opened. I wiped my tears and turned back to the door. Some girl bumped into me. As I turned around, I saw a hostile look on her face, but it was replaced by confusion.
,,Are you crying?" she asked in astonishment and with sarcasm in her voice.. I looked around at the other girls who were standing next to her as her bodyguards. I looked around confused and started to leave.

As I came out of the toilets, I bumped into someone else.
,,Oh, I'm sorry." I said sheepishly and our eyes met.
,,Nevermind." she said with a smile and looked behind me. She saw the girl who spoke so mockingly at me.
,,Caroline what did you do to her?" Elena shouted out loud.
,,She had already raved before. Apparently she can't handle it here." and the other girls laughed.
,,It's not her fault." I said trying. I looked behind Elena and saw Stefan on the other side. He was looking at me talking to Elena.
,,I have to go," I said and went around Elena, to avoid Stefan.

Stefan:
It must have occurred to her. She is not blind and at most not stupid. I sighed and wanted to go after her, but Elena came to me.
,,Hi." she greeted.
,,Hello." I said less cheerfully than her. It sounded more desperate.
,,Did something happen?" she asked cautiously as if she didn't want to hit an iceberg. She looked behind herself when she saw where my gaze was headed.
,,Do you know her?" she turned and asked. As if she didn't even know, that we might have something in common.
,,She's my sister Elena.” I said sadly.
,,Oh. Oh yeah. Apparently you need to tell her something so, I will go." she said and I couldn't even look at her. This must have hurt Adriana. What does she think of me now?
I didn't answer and Elena sadly left. I was sorry that I could not warm her cold heart in any way. All I could think about now was Adriana. She won't believe me.

I went home and I really couldn't believe it. Up close, she looked completely like her.
There's no way it's not Katherine.
I went in and wanted to close the door. But a huge black bird flew into my face. He almost scratched me. I just dodged. As I wanted to turn inside, I bumped into someones chest.
It was Damon.
,,Damon!" I cried out in shock. I was really scared.
,,Hello, Adriana." he said in a calm voice. I closed the front door and went inside.
,,What are you doing here?" I can't even remember the last time I saw Damon. It was always momentary and always evaporated.
,,You probably know the answer." I stopped and took a breath.
,,So you know about her." I said and parted my lips into a narrow line.
,,I guess you didn't think I was here for you or Stefan. Not." this sentence hurt me. So Stefan was right? He really don't care about us? About me?
,,But I missed you a little." admitted. I smiled and threw the bag on the couch.
,,Now you see. How do you know about her?" he laughed and took a small porcelain statue in his hands and tossed it around.
,,You know, I've been watching you for a long time. Especially Stefan. He suspected, that I was watching him and he was worried about you and also about himself, and especially about that little devil Elena." I furrowed my brows when he mentioned her.
,,She really looks like Katherine. I'm not surprised, that Stefan can't even move away from her." he said with a smirk and threw himself on the couch.
,,But you're not excited about it, am I right?” he asked with a small frown on his forehead.
,,How could I be." I said in disbelief and sat across from Damon.