4.

He looked at me with an angry and at the same time amused look.
,,Stefan, you don't want this. You're not like that. I don't know you like that." he grinned and was already standing next to me. Without any inhibitions and warnings, he broke my ligament. I didn't feel anything. It was like a snap in your wrist. Nothing more, nothing less. I've only seen darkness. It was quick.

Damon:
Even though I was really angry with Stefan, I couldn't leave for good. Although I wanted to, but what will happen to Adriana? She is not safe with him. I hated him then, but now? He can hurt her. Although I am the same now, I would never hurt her. Never.
I went to the cabin again and saw Stefan. He crouched down at some creepy dark thing.
Was it an animal? Man? I had no idea. But as I got closer, I recognized human features. Brown hair and white dress... Adriana!

I ran to him and stopped right in front of the body. She was dead. Her heart no longer beat, the blood in her veins no longer flowed.
,,Stefan.” I spoke accusingly.
,,What did you do?!" I screamed and tackled him to the ground. How could he? I shouldn't have left. It's my fault.
,,She will be one of us! We will all be together!"
,,You're already talking like Katherine.” I hissed.
,,She would die anyway! In time... And we would never age!" he said calmly and with a kind of sick enthusiasm.
,,But she wouldn't have to go through this torture!" he finally stood up and we stood facing each other.
,,Torture? It's amazing! The speed, the power, the wonderfully varied senses! What don't you feel, Damon?" i had to laugh. How can he even say this?
,,You don't understand, Stefan!" He stared at me for a moment, but his blank look said it all.
That's when Adriana recovered. I immediately ran to her.

I woke up and my whole body hurt. The sun was already rising. And I felt him more than ever before. My eyes were burning. I had to look away into the ground.
,,Adriana!" Damon ran to me. What happened? I somehow couldn't remember.
,,How are you feeling?” he asked carefully.
,,What happened?" I asked painfully and stood up. As soon as I saw Stefan, I remembered everything.
,,You!” I said accusingly.
,,You killed me, didn't you? You gave me your blood and..." I thought.
,,I'm a vampire. No. Damon please I don't want to. I didn't want this." I cried and fell to the ground. How could Stefan do this to me?

Damon:
I didn't know what to do. How could Stefan do that? He's her brother. My brother. I bent over and hugged her. She was destroyed. This is too much for her. She is only human, so she was. She didn't deserve this from either of us.

I couldn't believe it. Stefan, the brother I trusted and protected. This is not true.
,,I only have two choices now, right?” I pulled away, wiping away my tears.
,,Either I drink human blood or…” I looked at Stefan and he was looking at me blankly. There was no emotion in him, no guilt, which person should experience as the first of all those feelings.
,,I'm going to die." I said, looking at Stefan.

And so I drank human blood. The first years with Stefan were terrible. Damon left, but sent Lexi to help me. Lexi was the girl, who helped me with Stefan in the worst moments. Damon couldn't take it and I understand him. He wanted to live his life. In his own way.
Lexi and I became good friends and we put Stefan together. He was no longer a ripper, but he learned to live... A better life. He didn't drink human blood. He just became a better person.

And this is it. There were moments, when he went off the rails and left for a few years and I knew absolutely nothing about him, but now he is the good and better Stefan again.
But I don't have time for the past anymore. I'll tell you, what's going on now.

Stefan decided to go to school. It seemed silly to me, but I left him alone. He needs to meet new people. And he met. He didn't talk about it too much, but he did mention the girl. A girl named Elena.
I was surprised. After that long time... But I didn't pick up. It's his business.

But I was bored at home. When I was with Stefan, we always had something to talk about. But now? Since we're back in Mystic Falls, I'm almost always alone.
But I didn't tell Stefan anything. I'm not a little kid anymore.

Stefan said that I should go to school with him, but I didn't want to.
I thought about it, but it wouldn't be a good idea. I was afraid, that I wouldn't be able to control myself with people.
Stefan could control his impulses sometimes too much, or not at all. I was such a medium.

A few days after that, Stefan warned me and literally begged me to go to that school with him.
,,Adriana, I know that you are not used to company and... People. But I found something out and I want you to be safe."
,,What did you find out?" I asked with genuine interest
,,I think Damon is here, in Mystic Falls." he said in a disappointed voice.
,,How do you know? I don't believe you. Damon is definitely not here. He would come to see us." Stefan sighed.
,,You know I don't have a good relationship with him and I think he wants to take revenge on me. And I'm also worried about Elena. I gave her Vervain just in case." he said in a reassuring voice. It looked like he was reassuring himself.
,,Well then, as you wish. I will go to school with you. But promise me, that if I can't handle it, you won't force me into it, Stefan." I warned him.
,,I promise.".