12.

I pestered him about it all day, but he always changed the subject or avoided me in some way. It was already getting on my nerves, so I screamed.
,,Damn Damon, where's Stefan?! This is the last time I'm asking you!"
,,I don't know where he is, Katherine has him!” he shouted and had to gasp. I stood there so taken aback that I couldn't form the words to answer.
,,I..." he said and sighed. He turned his back on me and walked over to the couch to sit down.
,,Katherine?” I asked with a shaky voice.
,,Ah. I can't explain it to you now. You don't understand." he looked like he didn't want to talk about it. But how could I be silent?
,,You have to explain it to me." I said hastily.
,,I don't have to do anything," he said and stood up.
,,You better take care of your loved one." he said and went upstairs to the rooms. I was angry. I'll find out what's up with Stefan soon.

Klaus:
I was at home waiting for Adriana. She should have been here a long time ago. I told her to come at three. And when I say three o'clock, I don't mean four-thirty.
I heard the door open and gasped.
,,Finally. Where have you..." i walked to the door and when i came around the corner no one was there. What is this supposed to be?
I heard a crack behind me and turned around. Instinctively, I pushed this person against the wall.
Was it... Elena? Wait. This is bullshit. It can't be Elena. I can only think of one person.
,,Katerina." I said and she smiled.
,,Hello, Klaus." she said with a smile.

She shuddered and took a step towards me.
,,You little bitch. I thought I got rid of you already." I said furiously.
,,I'm not here for you. Where are yours Adriana?” she asked.
,,What do you know about her? Wait, let me guess. Damon and Stefan made a deal with you, but it didn't work out for you. You'll never succeed." I said and she laughed.
,,Do you think I'm stupid? As we speak, Damon won't let her out of the house. That house is written on Elena and you are not invited. Apparently, Damon already drugged her with vervain, so she's weak..." I didn't let her finish and I knocked her to the ground.
,,Shut up you little slut. You piss me off, and I'll tear your head off." I said and she didn't fight back at all. She was just smiling even she knew what I was capable of.
,,Cute. Really cute. But you gotta go get your little whore first, right?" she said and I clenched my jaw. She was right. Without her, my plan won't work.

Adriana:
Even after Damon left me, I kept pestering him and asking about Stefan. When he completely rejected me, I had to ask the question of what Klaus told me. It just came to my mind.
,,And what are you actually planning with Klaus?" I asked. I didn't really care at all. I didn't even know why I was asking.
,,What are you interested in? Aren't you a 'couple' now?" he asked suspiciously.
,,It just occurred to me. I refuse to be with him anymore. He's a jerk. I decided to be on your side. You were right."
,,Oh no," Damon wondered.
,,I don't believe, my little sister would finally admit, that I was right. Unbelievable." he said with surprise.
,,You didn't think I'd be with a killer?" I asked. What am I even saying?
,,Not. I knew you'd figure it out. Even though love seems beautiful at first sight..." he was saying and I had to jump into his speech.
,,Don't you love your brother's girl?" why am i saying this? This is not me.
,,What?" he said mockingly.
,,You're not serious. How could I..." he was saying and I was smiling. He stopped and then continued again:
,,No. No way. Never." he said reassuring himself.
I laughed and shook my head.
,,Damon, do you see? I have eyes and they see. I have ears and they hear. I have a brain and it thinks. Although I have a feeling, that sometimes you don't have one." I said and he stared.
,,Very funny, sister. Fortunately, you didn't inherit the Salvatore humor." I rolled my eyes.

Klaus:
I did tell Adriana to convince them that she was on their side, but I certainly didn't expect Damon to stop her from leaving.
I ran to their house and pounded on the door. A few seconds later, Damon opened the door for me. Adriana was sitting inside on the couch.
,,Hi Damon. Call Elena right now to invite me in, or I'll burn this house down with you inside." I said threateningly.
,,What are you talking about, Klaus? About which Elena? I thought you'd give Adriana a break."
,,Katherine told me everything. Don't play dumb.” I said.
,,Oh, that Katherine who lies all the time and would deny even the nose between her eyes? Feel free to try it and come in if you don't believe me." Damon said calmly and I didn't understand. Would Katherine trick me again? That little bitch. I'm really going to kill her this time.

I carefully crossed the threshold of the door. Yes, it was indeed true. That little bitch really fooled me.
,,I don't believe it." I said furiously. I was really imagining myself stabbing Katherine. I looked like a complete fool in front of her.
,,I have to admit, that she tricked me again." I said and laughed like a complete lunatic.
,,Okay then." I said and walked in in all my glory.
Adriana was watching me. I have to quickly think of what to say.
,,And why are you here Klaus anyway?” Damon asked.
,,For Adriana, after all," I said matter-of-factly.
,,I'm not going anywhere with you!" she shouted. She's an amazing actress.
,,Really?” I asked.