10.

I got on the first flight to Virginia. I believed that something was going on in Mystic Falls.

Stefan's pov:
,,Well done Stefan." he whispered in my ear and I squirmed in my chair like a snake.
,,It's going to be a fun game." he said and went into the next room.
,,You'll pay for this!" I shouted, trying to pull myself away from the chair.
,,It's worthless, bro. He caught us." said Damon, who was also strapped into the chair behind me.
Damon and I have become quite close since Adriana left. Elena respected him and they tolerated each other. But I felt like I was missing something.
,,Adriana will be in danger. I didn't want to call her, I didn't want to." I mumbled and let my head fall. He's going to torture her just to punish us.
,,You had to.” he said and sighed.
,,Klaus forced you." he said.

Klaus:
Unlike the two Salvatore brothers, I did not have the honor of meeting the youngest Salvatore.
And they hid it from me. I would have played with her a long time ago. She will be the perfect vehicle to hurt Stefan and Damon.

Adriana:
On the plane, I had to constantly comfort myself and tell myself, that what waits me in Mystic Falls is nothing bad. But I felt the complete opposite in my bones.

When the plane landed, my legs felt heavy. It was like having iron balls tied to your feet like prisoners wear.
I called a taxi and waited at the airport. I told the driver to drive me to Mystic Falls. I tossed him two hundred dollars and leaned back in my seat. He looked at them as if he had never seen so many piles of money in his life.
He nodded and started.

We arrived in Mystic Falls and a strange feeling came over me. I couldn't describe him. It reminded me of when you are so nervous that you feel ants in your stomach.
We arrived in front of the Salvatore guest house and I just said thank you.
I took my luggage out of the trunk and closed it. I looked at the guesthouse and sighed. I walked in and opened the door, but it looked like it hadn't been opened in a long time.
,,Hello?" I shouted when I noticed, that there was no one in the living room.
I went inside and looked around the house.
I heard a kind of... Flickering? There had to be a vampire. But I don't know if he is friendly or not.
I kept turning behind to the flickering, but I couldn't see anyone. Only when I turned to the door, a man was standing right in front of my eyes. He looked young and preserved. Light, almost blond hair, which was cut short, but still showed small curls.
Adjusted stubble and hunter eyes. A heart-shaped mouth sneered at me.
,,Hello beautiful.” he said in a British accent.
,,Who are you?" I asked, moving away a bit. He was too close.
,,My name is Klaus. I thought you would know. But never mind. I'll be happy to introduce myself." he said with a smile. He reminded me quite a bit of my brother, Damon, in a way. Always smiling.
,,My full name is Klaus Mikaelson, still nothing?" he asked in astonishment.
,,Oh goodness. Honestly, this doesn't happen to me very often." he said and walked around me.
,,What did you do with Stefan and Damon?"
,,Want to get straight to the point? Ohh I like this. The vigor of women." he said and laughed. He kept going around me. He stopped right in front of me and looked into my eyes. Like a vampire looks into human ones. But what can he do to me?
,,You want me. You love me. You are obsessed with me and will do anything for me, even if it costs the lives of your brothers." he spoke slowly and his words were getting into my memory.
,,Shall we play a little game with Stefan and Damon, yes love?" he asked and I immediately nodded. I felt like if I didn't do what he wanted I would be miserable.
,,It'll be fun, I promise." he said and smiled. I smiled and nodded again.

Stefan:
Me and Damon thought that Klaus was incredibly hurtful to Adriana. We feared for her life. We heard the door open and we both alerted. Is that Klaus with Adriana's head as a trophy? We were just waiting for that terrible scene, which we will probably never forget in our lives. Klaus is cruel.

Klaus walked in, but with empty hands. Laughed like the sun. Even Damon must have noticed. He walked up to us and tore the ropes off us.
,,You have a lucky day, Stefan." I didn't understand it.
,,Your sister promised me something in return, so I complied. She's... Really charming.” Klaus said smiling down at the ground.
,,What did you do to her, you bastard!" Damon shouted but I had to stop him before he lunged.
,,Slow down, Damon. Watch your tongue, I can always change my mind and do something to her, that the entire Salvatore family would not forget." he said in a somewhat threatening tone. I pulled Damon back to the chair to calm him down. I didn't understand it myself.

We arrived at the guesthouse and were looking for Adriana.
,,I swear if he did anything to her I will kill him." Damon said and I had to joke a little.
,,If only it were possible.” he frowned and shook his head.
,,Adriana?" we both shouted but no answer. So I decided to call her.

,,Hey, Adriana? Are you OK?" I yelled into the phone as soon as she picked up.
,,I'm fine, Stefan," she said calmly.
,,Where are you?” Damon yelled into my ear.
,,If you want to make sure, I'll be at the Mystic Grill in half an hour.'' Damon looked incredulous, but of course I agreed. I wonder what Klaus has prepared for us.