26.

,,I'm not in the mood to talk to you about this. Kol are you coming?” I asked angrily and he looked at her disdainfully.
,,Stupid cow," he said and we left.

I was going to tell Adriana that I was really giving up on all plans and we were leaving Mystic Falls far behind.
But I wasn't sure if she would want to. She has brothers here and she knew then in New Orleans that we would definitely come back here. But she can visit them freely but probably without me.

I came to their house where I was banging. No one opened the door for me for a long time. Enraged, I was about to force the door open, but someone called me. I angrily took my phone out of my pocket and it was Damon calling me. What can he want? I'm not going after him.
,,What do you want?" I asked, and he wailed nervously, quickly and at the same time pleadingly:
,,Klaus. Thank God you took it from me. You are probably the only one who can help us now." I rolled my eyes but decided not to get upset.
,,Well?"
,,Adriana. That damn Silas kidnapped her. He wants something from you. Stefan called him and he says he will deal with it only with you and we have nothing to do with it." I took a breath.
,,How do I know this isn't another one of your traps?"
,,Not. Klaus, I know that we are already stolen from you, and if you care at least a little about Adriana, you will go to Silas and give him what he wants." I scratched my head, but finally agreed, but I still had to ask where I could find him. Apparently he will find me.

And it happened. Silas came to me in the form of Caroline. He wants the medicine for immortality from me, which he says Rebek has. Really, what do I have to do with Rebekah? But I didn't want to say anything because he might hurt Adriana and I didn't want that, so I decided to nod to his terms, which I didn't like very much and it doesn't even look like me.

Rebekah was a tough nut to crack. She wasn't interested in Adriana, and if there's a possibility that she could have a normal life, everything else falls by the wayside.
But I had to convince her.
,,Come on, sister. Don't be so mean to your older brother and give me the medicine."
,,Why do you care so much about some Salvatore? You never had them in love and suddenly it's worth following me. As if you don't know how much I've wanted this all my life! Having children, a normal life, grow old with someone you love..."
,,That's just bullshit!" I shouted and she got scared. I wanted to free Adriana and Rebekah was not helping me at all.
,,You really care about her, huh?” she asked and I let out a breath and shook my head.
,,If you want to know, yes. I do. So what?" I threw up my hands and she nodded.
,,It would be selfish to think about myself now, when someone's life is in danger." she finally said and took out some kind of capsule from the cam, filled with something red. Is this what the medicine looks like?
,,Here and save her." she said and put it in my hand. I smiled and hugged her. I whispered the word thank you in her ear and left.

I came to the forest where I met Silas then. I shouted his name but he didn't come. I looked for him all over the forest, but he really didn't appear. I knelt on the ground in the wet leaves like I don't care that it's wet.
Then someone grabbed my shoulders. I turned around and Adriana was standing there with a smile on her face. I laughed and stood up. I didn't think for a while and kissed her. After a while I opened my eyes and I found out it wasn't Adriana.
,,Ew!” I yelled, pushing him away from me.
,,Why were you in her form?” I asked trying to shake off his touch on my body.
,,I wanted to know your reaction." he said and walked over to me.
,,Do you have it?" he asked sportingly, as if we were standing in a crowd of people and yet we were in an empty forest.
,,How do I know you're not lying to me?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.
,,Okay, then." he said and waved his hand. Adriana's silhouette slowly appeared in front of me.
When she was fully revealed, I ran to her and hugged her small figure. She breathed a sigh of relief and I guess she started crying. If he hid even a hair from her...
,,Now for the medicine, Klaus.” Silas said, placing his hand.
,,What if not?" I asked ironically and threw Adriana over my shoulder and ran away.
But I underestimated Silas. I only took a few quick steps and Silas stood in front of the me like a rock. As fast as lightning, Adriana took over from me. Even as an original vampire, I didn't manage to register it.
,,So." he said, holding Adriana by the waist.
,,Do you want to fight?” I asked licking my lip.
,,You would lose." he said determinedly and I spat. I won't give up without a fight.
,,We will see." I said and ran towards him. I didn't even know it and evaporated like smoke. I fell to the ground and quickly stood up. He was standing behind me.
,,You quack!" I said, repeating as before, but to no avail.
,,Give me the medicine and don't make a fool of yourself here in front of your girl. Be reasonable." he said, but I still didn't give up and repeated my feeble attempts to defeat my opponent. To no avail, just like before. He couldn't be caught, so I gave him the medicine.