22.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed my forehead and laughed out loud.
,,I guess you don't think I'm going to jump the way you whistle because of you and some long-lost sister of mine. Get that out of your head." I said, getting ready to walk away.
,,You know we either agree to her terms or she'll raze New Orleans to the ground. Together with us. And I don't think she's bluffing. You know how powerful he is. Even Esther didn't have power like her and..."
,,I don't care about her power, father. Dahlia, some imaginary kid and you don't impress me either. Find another child to meet Aunt Dahlia's needs. Besides, I'm not even your son, so please just leave me alone." I said turning to leave.
He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.
,,I hate to say it, Klaus. But I'm begging you. I don't have another chance how to get Freya back."
,,And I don't care. I also begged you, do you remember that?" I asked him and broke away from him. I left without another word.

I went back to the house and shook the door.
,,What happened?" asked Adriana, who had just come downstairs.
,,Please don't talk to me Adriana. I am angry and I would hate to say a few unkind words to you." I said and sat down on the couch. I had to pour myself a glass.
,,Damon called me," she said and I looked up.
,,It's time, Klaus. It's time to go back to Mystic Falls." she said and I poured myself a glass of whiskey.
,,Are you kidding me? Right now? Well, your brother will have to wait." I said to myself and took a drink.
,,Probably not. Stefan is also waiting for you." I looked at her and she was frowning. Although she probably didn't want to.
,,Can it wait two days? I still have something to do." I said and stood up.
,,It'll be less noticeable!” I remarked and walked away again.

,,He's delaying. But don't worry, we'll come." I said to an angry Damon on the phone.
,,I hope so. Do you know how much effort it took me to get Stefan in shape?" he asked irritated.
,,At least you know how I felt when you send me to..." I didn't even answer and I heard a crack behind me. I turned around and Elijah was standing in the doorway.
,,I have to go. I'll call you later." I said and put my hand on my chin.
,,What?" I asked as he stared at me.
,,I don't like listening to other people's conversations, but I wanted to ask you something. Where is Niklaus?” he asked and I snorted.
,,I would like to know that too." I said and lay down on the bed. He looked at me and looked at the ceiling. As if he was betraying someone with that look or something.
,,Anything else?" I asked and he shook his head. As if coming to his senses. He waved his hand and said:
,,That was all. I just thought you would know where he is when... You spend so much time together.” he said with a smirk.
,,Mhm." I nodded.
,,Well, yes." I said and he nodded and left.
,,Elijah." I called him and he came back.
,,Do you think Klaus is capable of feeling something like... Love? After all, you know him best."
,,In the end, everyone is capable of feeling love, Adriana." he said and smiled and left the room with that smile.

Klaus:
Somehow quickly she wanted to go home. The last thing on my mind right now is going back to Mystic Falls. I don't like the city. New Orleans is my home and it will stay that way. But I will have to go back there. I have something unresolved there.

I spent the whole evening at the bar. I consulted with Elijah and Marcel about how to proceed with the Mikael thing.
,,Well... I think our father is also right. You have a chance to have a family. But when you want." Elijah added and that calmed me down a bit.
,,A baby is the last thing I want. Do I look like "father material"?" I asked them both shaking my head and taking a sip from my glass.
,,You wouldn't be a bad father. You were a pretty good father to me, Klaus." Marcel said and I smiled.
,,I wasn't directly your father. I tried to make you a man in my image. That's not how I would raise my own child. I should have led you in other directions Marcel.” I said and he looked at the table.
,,I learned to be a strong fighter.” he said and I laughed.
,,Like I said, I made you in my own image.” I said taking another sip from my glass. I stood up and decided to leave. I just don't want any kids, period.
,,Niklaus." my brother addressed me and I broke away from him.
,,Do you have a deal with him or something? If yes, I don't care and I won't jump like Mikael whistles." I said and that was my last word. I just left.

,,Okay honey, we're going to Mystic Falls. Pack up and..." I said as I walked in, but I didn't hear any sound. And when I say none I mean...
,,Adriana?" I shouted and no one answered.
,,Buff!" she shouted right into my ear.
,,What did you think? That I was kidnapped by a Russian mobster?"
,,Fortunately, no." I said and turned around.
,,I thought you needed time.” she said and I shook my head.
,,I changed my mind and decided to ONLY work on our plan. Screw Mikael. I hope you'll be wrapped up for a while.'
,,I am already." she said and I laughed. I pointed my finger at her and laughed again.
,,You're weird." I said and she threw up her hands.
,,Permission?" I laughed and shook my head.
,,So let's go then." I said and she nodded.