20.

,,You're just manipulating me, Klaus. I'm already up to my neck." I said and was about to turn off.
,,Don't put it down!" he shouted as if he knew what I was going to do.
,,Well, maybe I used you and I use you, but I won't anymore. I just didn't want to end up dead. So we can do it according to you." he said. I couldn't believe my ears.
,,I guess you don't believe this yourself either." I said with a laugh.
,,True, I don't know what I'm shaking myself. But it does not matter. I just need you." I googled.
,,Stop the car." I said to the driver. The car stopped.
,,I'm on Orleans St. Come," I said and hung up the phone. As soon as I got out of the car, I bumped into Klaus. I almost pissed myself.
,,Phew!” I screamed.
,,I literally told you that two seconds ago."
,,I was close.” he said and I shook my head. I picked up my luggage and we walked.
,,Sorry for that... Rude comment. About your…”
,,Don't fill it in!” I shouted, interrupting him in his strange and at the same time unexpected apology.
,,Oh. I ALMOST said something rude again.” he said grabbing his head.
,,OK, but I have to be clear about it," I said and stopped.
,,Are you really not going to compell me anymore?"
,,In honor of the Mikaelsons." he said crossing his two fingers. I laughed.
,,I would say something, but I'll be quiet," I said with a laugh and he immediately understood.
,,Hey! Just because I'm not Mikael's son doesn't mean I'm not a Mikaelson. I am the proud bearer of this name," he said as if he came from the line of Queen Elizabeth. Ridiculous.

We arrived back at the Mikaelson house where the tension could be cut with a knife.
,,Hello." I told them and went upstairs with my luggage. Klaus ran after me and took it from me.
,,I'll take her there." he said, and I nodded. Even though I didn't understand his behavior again.

He sat on the bed and I threw my luggage on the other side of the room. I sat down next to him and took a breath.
,,Otherwise... Sorry for the strong slap. Although you deserved it, but still. It's not for a girl. You were bleeding. Did I hurt you a lot?" I asked and pulled his lip away with my finger to see if he had a wound there. That surprised me myself. Why I did it?
He stared at my finger for a while, not understanding what I was doing. Then he looked directly into my eyes.
I felt an incredible warmth. I took my hand away from his face. He caught her and held her for a while. He put her where his heart should be, but he still looked me in the eyes.
I took a loud breath about three times.
Someone flew into the room.
,,Niklaus, we need to talk.” Elijah's voice said from the door.
We didn't even notice him for a while, but Klaus turned to him and at that moment I came to my senses. What are we doing? He let go of my hand and I put it away and looked at the ground.
,,Fine." Niklaus said to Elijah and looked at me, but only for a small moment. He stood up and followed Elijah.
The tension between us was incredible and it was unbelievable that we two would do something like that to each other.

I didn't know what Elijah could have wanted, but I was interested. I waited there to see if Niklaus would return.
And yes, he returned. He was upset.
,,What happened?" I asked and sat down in the Turkish seat.
,,Nothing," he said, walking around the room as if on fire.
,,Certainly. Niklaus, something must have happened. What is it?" I asked and he lost his temper.
,,It's none of your business and I can't tell you everything, you understand?" he raised his voice.
,,Oh, fine." I said and shrugged and sat back on the bed.
,,Don't be angry, but it's really not possible."
,,Chess is fine," I said.
,,I just so you don't think." he said and sat down next to me. But it wasn't the same anymore.

I slept in another room at night and woke up in the living room in the morning. But what the hell am I a sleepwalker?
I shook my head and went to the small kitchen. Apparently no one was there. What time is it anyway? The phone in the living room on table started ringing.
I went to him but he wasn't mine.
,,Hello?" I said and an angry voice came back:
,,So where are you? You're annoying me!" I didn't answer.
,,Who is actually there."
,,Not the one you called," I said and turned around.
,,I hear that. You must be the little…” I turned around when I heard a bang in the corridor. The person in question must have heard him on the phone.
,,A visit?” he asked with a laugh.
,,Who are you?!" I yelled excitedly.
,,Oh. Did I forget to introduce myself? My name is Mikael.".

This took me a while to process.
,,Mikael?" I asked and someone entered the house. Klaus came into the living room enraged and snatched the phone from my hand.
,,What do you want?” he asked angrily.
,,Oh Klaus. Do you have a lover there? You know we have other things to deal with."
,,Not a lover. Tell me what you need." Klaus said and closed himself in his room. I stood there incomprehendingly. After a while he came out and put his cell phone in his pocket. He shook his head and walked towards me.
,,Why did you pick it up? Mikael will think you're important to me, and even if you're not, he'll try to kill you." I blurted out as he said that. How was I supposed to know it was his father?