21.

,,Why did he even call you? Shouldn't he have been under the flowers for at least a thousand years?" he laughed and pointed his finger at me.
,,Good point. He is also original, like me and my family. Plus - Our father doesn't drink human blood." he said and I raised both eyebrows.
,,And which one? A dolphin's?"
,,Vampire." I googled.
,,So you're a good snack for him." he said and I got angry.
,,Klaus, if you're serious, I want to go home. He'll kill me!" he laughed.
,,Not. He has more important work to do. Do not worry. You're under Klaus Mikaelson's wing." and spread his hands - "like wings".
I grabbed my head and laughed.
,,This is no joke Klaus." he became serious and put his hands behind his back.
,,I'm sorry, General. I am at your service. What do you wish?" he said, looking like a soldier. Outstretched and hand on forehead.
,,You're really retarded." I said and he threw up his hands.
,,I'm just kidding. Don't be insulting like a little kid again." he said and I turned around with my mouth open and my eyes closed.
,,Me? You take offense at everything. And not only will you offend, but you will kill people for it. So who is the "little kid" here?" I said and he shook his head.
,,Well, but it's better than walking around offended all day."
,,So we have different opinions." I said and went out.
He ran after me and laughed.
,,Aren't you afraid that Mikael will jump out of the bushes after you? With bared teeth and bloodshot eyes?" I shook my head.
,,Just keep joking." I said and he curled his lip.
,,This is a serious matter. It can really happen," he said and I stopped.
,,Sometimes I don't know when you're joking and when you're not."
,,For example, not now. What if I told you right now that he's standing right behind you?" I turned around and there was indeed a man standing there. Out of fear, I jumped into Klaus' arms and hid my head in his neck.

Klaus:
I grinned and placed her carefully on the ground.
,,Do not worry. He won't do anything to you now. We are a bit... Allies." I said and the word "allies" made me really cringe.
She slowly pulled away from me and looked into my father's face. With fear in her eyes. It kind of reminded me of me when I was a kid. This is how I used to look at Mikael
,,That's fine. I'm Mikael. We already spoke on the phone."
,,I know." she said, but then she whispered in my ear:
,,Can we go please, Klaus." I laughed at the irony of her thinking my father couldn't hear her.
,,Love, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm here." I said to her.
,,What a disappointment." said Mikael and I looked at him in disgust. Working with him was the most repulsive to me.
,,Please." she said with that "puppy look", that you can't say no to.
,,If it makes you happy, fine. Father," I addressed him and he raised his head.
,,We'll talk later." I said and went inside with Adriana.

,,Thank you.” she said in the hallway and I nodded.
,,Actually, I'm afraid of him too. Who wouldn't? I'm supposed to have the authority from someone." she laughed and gave me a small fist in the chest.
,,Don't believe in yourself so much, you alpha male." I had to laugh when she said that.
,,So are you laughing at me? Wait!" I said and threw her over my shoulder. She was kicking her feet and screaming. Laughing, I ran to the bed where I threw her. She was still laughing and so was I.
After a while, only a bold smile remained on my face. I can't even remember when I was with someone so... Happy and myself.

Probably only I see him like this. He is really different than I thought. A person cannot transform himself like this. Moreover, he has no reason to.
I sat down and he was looking at me. I stood up and grabbed his cheeks. He looked at my hands and then into my eyes.
After a moment of eye contact, I finally kissed him and he kissed me back and grabbed me around the waist.
I pulled away and took off my shirt. He looked at me for a while and I helped him with his. Why is he so timid? He's always such an "alpha male" and now I'm guessing he's also shy?
We kissed again and lay down on the same bed.

We were lying in bed and my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes and picked it up.
,,What's up?"
,,Are you kidding me? I called you at least fifty times! We have to talk, you know about what." Mikael said and i rolled my eyes and started to get dressed. I held the phone to my ear with my shoulder.
,,Ok I'm on my way." I said and hung up. I stood up and put on my jeans.
,,Where are you going?" Adriana asked peeking out from behind the blanket.
,,I have to go see Mikael or something bad will happen."
,,I thought... That you would stay for a while." she said and that made me look at her.
,,I can't, love. I'll come as soon as I can and we can deal again if you want." I said and went to steal a kiss from her. She covered herself up to her shoulders with a blanket and I just put a t-shirt over my head and went to see Mikael.

,,So?" I asked as I stood in front of the house.
,,I'm glad I didn't go in. I'd live to see an ugly view, I suppose." he said and I rolled my eyes.
,,So how do we do it, Niklaus? I don't have eternity. Dahlia wants the baby in exchange for Freya. And I want my daughter back. You have to figure it out. You are the only one from our family who can have a child.".