Chapter 9

"What?!?" Gibbs snarled at the school administrator.

The administrator had dark brown hair and light blue eyes. He was in his late fifties and stocky. He was shorter than Gibbs, only to about his chin.

"Your agent-" he started.

"David," Gibbs cut in obviously wanting to hurt him.

"Yes... Umm... When she arived at the school, she arrived about 5 minutes after the FBI agents. The two FBI agents said that they forgot their badges at home base." He paused rubbing his forehead.

"And, when she arrived the secretary told her which room Mad was in." He continued.

"Mad?" Tony asked walking up behind Gibbs.

"Madeline." He answered. "Then she told the secretary to shut down the school."

"Thats all?" Gibbs asked.

"All that i know. Sorry. You might want to ask some of the students in Maddie's class." The administrator said. He nodded and walked away.

"That was a bunch of help," Tony sarcastically said walking with gibbs down the school hallway to the classroom, or crime scene.

The last few petrified students scurried past them with books in their arms running to the buses that were waiting out side.

"What has this case gotten us into?" Gibbs sighed looking at the destroyed classroom. A few desks were over turned and Ducky had stopped by.

"Yes, Timothy called me when he found this poor soul." Ducky said. "This reminds me of a time when i was a lad when my ol' classmate Tom Roagers did a presentation on what he wanted to do as his overall occupation. He used a modified ridiculous rifle and filled it with ketchup and shot the teacher." Ducky said to palmer who was stabbing the corps with a liver probe.

"Interesting doctor. What happened next?" Palmer asked.

"That we will have a 15 year old and an Agent on your tables also if we dont get moving." Gibbs cut in walking over to the murdered teacher.

"Boss!" McGee yelled from outside the bright blue door.

"What?" He snapped dodging the desks heading toward McGee.

"I got a match on the tire tracks." McGee said.

"Shoot." Gibbs ordered kneeling down and examining the faint tracks.

"We got extremely lucky. The tread is custom made to fit a 2014 box van, reported stolen friday night from DC." McGee explained.

"The tires are locked on to the rims of the car making them impossible to remove. That means we have a plate." McGee said.

Mcgee handed Gibbs a tablet with the black van pulled up. The plate said '7HT Y59.'

"So we got them," Tony said hoping this would be easy and they would get Zi and the kid back.

"Not exactly," McGee gulped pulling up a police report that was filed a little while ago.

"What do you mean 'Not exactly' McGee?! One of our own is out there!" Gibbs growled.

"This report was filed 40 min after Ziva and Maddie were... kidnapped." McGee sighed sorrowfully.

"It says that the van was torched... Two unidentified bodies were found in the back." Tony summarized "Both females one between the ages of 30 and 40 and the other a teenager."

"Get those bodies to NCIS." Gibbs ordered. "Until we are absolutely positive that they are Ziva and Maddie, this is still a missing persons case."

"On it boss." McGee said brskly walking into the school.

"Lets go DiNozzo. We got an an agent and a teenager to find." Gibbs sighed. those bodies cannot be them.

Sorry for the long wait guys!! Trying to update as much as i can. Thanks.

Love u all!!!

Comment
Vote
Follow!!!