Chapter 6

Ziva woke up slowly. She looked around the dimly lit room with only a small window. The room was cement with 2 doors. One on the far left which was solid iron, and one on near right with a small window.

Ziva was chained to the wall with iron chains. Her phone was surprisingly still in her back pocket.

There was another smaller figure laying on its side about 5 feet from Ziva.

Madeline, she thought.

The body started to move. It sat up.

"Maddie?" Ziva asked looking at the teenager.

The teen flipped her shiny long brown hair over her head. It bounced on her shoulders and she turned her head toward Ziva. "Whos asking?

"NCIS Special Agent Ziva David." Ziva answered. Her ankles were chained but her wrists were not. "NCIS stands for..."

"I know." Maddie interrupted. "Navel Criminal Investigative Service. My parents worship you guys." Maddie paused. "Why were you at my school? What happened?"

"Im sorry, your parents have been killed." Ziva said softly.

Maddie gasped. "How?"

"Shot. Im sorry." Ziva said sorrowfully.

"Thanks." Maddie took a deep breath but a tear did not shed a tear.

"Why did you have a sig with you?" Ziva asked.

"My parents told me a few days ago that they know something that they should not. They told me that they might be killed and i should be ready for it." She paused. "I am legally aloud to carry a Navel issued sig because I know about missions that you dont have security clearance for. Missions that could get me killed."

"Your 15," Ziva stated confused.

"Both my parents are navel captions. It all started when i overheard a conversation about some mission over seas. The SEC NAV thought the only way was to let me help. No one suspects the 15 year old right?" Maddie smiled. "I took the NCIS field training, combat, and weaponry courses."

"Really? Thats very interesting." Ziva said nodding. She took her phone out of her back pocket. She issued the agent in distress since there was no signal. "Tell me a little about yourself."

"Well, i was born July 5. When my parents are away i jump around in foster care or stay with my best friend Jason." Maddie said. "I have no other family." She said softly.

"Maddie?" Ziva asked softly.

Maddie looked up at her. Her deep brown eyes locked onto Zivas. Power, strength, and bravery shown behind both girls eyes.

"Can you escape?"

Heres the next chapter. Sorry for not updating in a while. Hope you guys like it. Please comment on what you think of my new Character Maddie. Thanks for reading!

Comment
Comment
Vote
Follow!!