Chapter 4

Ziva made her way quietly down the high school hallway, worried of the welfare of the students that could be in danger.

She turned into a large open area lined with sly blue lockers. Watching the numbered doors, she jogged to the edge with her gun drawn.

Room 364, she thought. Getting closer.

When she arrived at the classroom she grabbed the silver doorknob. She stepped forward and something wet sloshed under her weight.

The substance was blood. And lots of it. The blood seeped through the bottom of the door.

Gulping hard she readjusted her grip on her Sig and turned the doorknob and pulled open the wooden door.

"NCIS!" She yelled jumping into the small classroom.

The blood was pouring out of a nicely dressed man who looked like the teacher. About 20 shaking teenagers were lined up in the back of the room with there hands on their heads.

A girl was standing in the middle with a small Sig in her hands and pointing the weapon at two "FBI" agents.

One of the "agents" turned and pointed his weapon at Ziva. "Put it down Pretty Girl." He had a thick Scottish accent.

"Drop it." She ordered sternly.

The man that was pointing his gun at Ziva then pointed it at The girl again.

Ziva thought the Girl was Maddie according to the folder that was on the desk in front of her.

"Drop it or we will shot her." Said the other man. He however had a southern accent.

Ziva gulped and sighed. Where is Gibbs? She thought.

Ziva released her grip on her black sig and put her hands up. She slowly squatted down and carefully laid her sig on the ground.

The Scottish man then moved behind her and in an attempt of wrapping his arm around her neck, she turned and kicked him in the side of the knee, which made him fall slightly to the left that gave Ziva the opportunity to jump around him and pull her knife to his throat.

Maddie watched in Awh as Ziva used her Mossad hostage training.

When Ziva had the man by the neck, the Blue door that led outside burst open.

Five men ran in, heavily armed. Three pointed there automatics at Ziva and two were pointed at the Teen.

Out numbered, Ziva let the hostage go. Right when the knife was releaved from his nevk the Scottish man dropped kicked Ziva and knocked her to the ground.

Another man took out a small needle and stabbed it in her arm.

Maddie looked around and glared at her enemy's and sighed. The 15 year old slowly put the weapon on the ground at her feet and slowly stood up hands in the air.

"I was told to never give up." She said slowly. "And i haven't."

Ziva was slowly fading in and out of consciousness. Tony, She thought.

Before Maddie could react she was stabbed in the upper arm with a sharp needle.

The team of 7 men stormed out of the classroom, two of which was carrying Maddie and Ziva on their shoulders.

Tony, Ziva Thought again before falling completely unconscious.

Heres the next chapter. Hope you like it!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!

FOLLOW
FOLLOW
FOLLOW
COMMENT