Chapter 2

Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo came into the third floor of NCIS headquarters like a screeching bat.

"Come on!" He playfully yelled at his female coworker.

"What is it that makes you so..." Special Agent Ziva David said. "Irritating,"

"Probably because im a DiNozzo, Zee-va!" He said back as he flopped his backpack next to his old desk and spun around to watch his partner.

"That explains a lot DiNozzo." Gibbs said in one one motion as he swept into the squad room, coffee in hand.

"Sorry boss," he said glad that he did not get a head slap.

"Gear-up! Two dead navel captains in Boonsborro Maryland." Gibbs barked.
"Wheres McGee?"

"Right here boss! Sorry Abby called me down to her lab to ask me a question." Babbled McGee as he scrambled to grab his black book bag behind his corner desk.

He jogged up to the rest of the team when they were waiting for the elevator.

"Well who do we have here?" Asked ducky as he kneeled down to see the women Navel Caption.

"Umm... Caption Taylor Green, Ducky. and this is her husband... Zach Green." McGee explained to Ducky. He was in the kitchen with the bloody victims while the rest of the team was either around the house or outside talking to witnesses.

"Tony, look," Ziva said as she picked up a family photo.

The photo had Taylor and Zach Green happily smiling with a 5 year old girl in between them on the beach.

"Do they have a daughter?" Tony asked taking the photo from Ziva and examining it closer.

"It looks like it," She said slowly

"McGee!" She called.

"What Ziva?" He asked annoyed.

"Do they have any living relatives? Sisters? Brothers? Parents?" Ziva asked.

"Taylor has a dead brother, but no." McGee said.

"Umm... Any kids?" Tony asked.
"Yes. Madeline Green. 15 years old and is at Ridgewood High School." McGee answered.

"Ziva, go." Gibbs ordered. He picked up his cell phone and dialed the director.

Heres the next chapter. Thanks guys 4 reading!! Lov u all! This story is an experiment about what kind of stories you guys like. Kidnapping an agent, a new agent, short Tiva stories, or when she comes back. Please comment on what kind of my stories u like best!!
Thank u
Comment
Comment
Comment