Chapter 1

"TAYLOR!" Yelled Zach Green trying to reason with his angry wife.

"What Zach?!" Taylor Green snapped back.

"I don't like this idea. It puts Maddie in danger and could get us all killed!" Barked Zach.

"I know. I know. This has been..." Taylor calmly said walking into the small house's living room and picking up a picture of a 5 year old girl smiling.

"Hard." Zach finished walking slowly over to his lovely wife.

She had emerald eyes and straight dirty blond hair. She had a dimple on her left cheek when she smiled. Unlike her daughter, she was soft and easy to read.

Zach reached behind Taylor's back and laid a soft hand on the small of her back.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "She knows to much Zach, her life is in danger. She..." Taylor looked at the little picture in her hand one last time and then set it back down on the coffee table.

"Its going to be okay," Zach whispered into her ear. He used his other hand to lift her soft chin up so his eyes met hers. His deep brown eyes melted her heart as he leaned in and a soft kiss landed on her lips.

They broke the shot but sweet kiss when the landline phone rang.

Taylor walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Taylor said as the phone was raised to her ear.

"Say goodbye to your lovely daughter! She will never see you again!" A deep voice laughed.

"WHAT? Stay away from my daughter!" Taylor screamed into the phone but the line went dead.

Zach was already beside his wife when she slowly hung up the phone.

Before either of them could react, bullets flew through the kitchen windows shooting the couple dead.

Well heres my next book! Srry for the boring beginning! I had to add the murder to it to make the rest make sense!

Please tell me if you would like me to continue!

Comment

Comment

Comment!!!