Chapter 11

"Whatcha Got Ducky?" Gibbs barked while walking through the sliding double doors into the chilly autopsy room.

"Jethro," warned Ducky. "I have sent Mr. Palmer with samples up to Abby."

Gibbs starred at the bodies. "Ducky, does the older one have any scars?"

"Well, no Jethro..." Ducky broke into a smile. "She has no scars!"

"It's not Ziva," Gibbs sighed in relief. "What about the teenager?"

"Bone structure is the same as Madeleine, but I still need the results from the blood." Ducky said taking a fragment out of the teenagers mouth.

"Thanks Ducky," Gibbs called from the elevator.

-..-..-

"What if that was Ziva?" McGee asked softly.

"It's not, it can't be. Not her. Not now." Tony said with his head on his desk.

"Are you okay Tony?" McGee asked turning toward his coworker.

"No!" Tony barked sitting up quickly. "No I'm not okay! Ziva was kidnapped and might be dead laying on a cold slab down stairs!" Yelled Tony making all the other agents go silent.

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs barked from behind his Señor Agent.

Tony turned his head like a scared puppy. "Yes boss, sorry boss."

"My office," Gibbs growled."Now,"

Tony stood up and moped to the elevator following his boss.

Once inside and the switch was flipped Gibbs glared at his agent. "Is something going on that I don't know about?"

"No boss." Tony answered a little too quickly. The last time Gibbs asked that question he had lied to him. Something did happen in Berlin.

Gibbs raised an eyebrow knowing that his agent was lying. He smirked and leaned against the elevator wall. "You think I'm stupid? You think I don't see what's going on between you two?"

"There's nothing and I mean Nothing going on between Ziva and I." Tony defended. That was true. They weren't dating, they weren't sleeping together. Even if Tony wanted that more than anything.

"Alright. And the bodies downstairs are not Ziva and Maddie." Gibbs said flipping the switch.

--..--..--

"Whatcha got Mc-Gee?" Gibbs asked walking back in the squad room, followed by Tony.

"I reviewed the schools video," McGee started pulling the video up.

"And?" Tony asked standing next to Gibbs. He looked to his left half expecting Ziva to be next to him.

"We have Ziva arriving and heading to the office." McGee said narrating the video. "Then her running down the hallway to the classroom."

"Do we have footage of the Kidnapping?" Gibbs asked.

"Not exactly. We have her entering the room with a weird angled camera, and some footage of the struggle, mostly the shadows," explained McGee.

"Outside cameras?" Tony asked.

"Disabled." Answered McGee.

"Damnit!" Tony sighed sitting back on his chair.

Before another word could be said Gibbs' phone blasted. It took a minute for Gibbs to get it out.

He read the caller ID. "It's Ziva, McGee trace it!"

"Ziva? Where are you?" He answered briskly and worriedly.

After a minute of listening to whoever was on the other end, he spoke, "Hold tight Maddie, we have your location. Stay were you are." Gibbs instructed.

After another second Gibbs smiled.

"Call me Gibbs." Gibbs sighed then hung up.

"Is she okay?" Tony asked standing up and grabbing his badge and gun.

"It was Madeline. Her and Ziva were held hostage in downtown DC." He explained grabbing his gun and badge.

"I have the location since she turned the phone back on. As long as she keeps it on we can follow her where ever she goes." McGee explained holding his laptop.

"Where is she now?" Asked Tony as the unfinished team entered the elevator.

"In an alleyway near a bunch of wear houses." McGee answered.

"Let's go." Tony said as the elevator closed.

Next chapter! Hope you like? Any suggestions? Thanks for reading!

Vote
Comment
Follow!