Chapter 3

Ziva glanced at Tony.

"Should i go with her Boss?" Tony asked slightly worried about his ex-Mossad partner.

"No." Gibbs answered glaring at Tony. He put his old flip phone up to his ear. "She can take care of her self."

Ziva turned toward the large glass door. "See you guys at headquarters." She turned her head and looked at tony.

Tony acknowledged her and winked. She giggled as she opened and shut the door.

She drove toward the high school which was 20 minutes away. She cranked up the music and a country song came up. She hated country but let it play anyway.

"We're just hanging around
Burnin' it down
Sippin' on some cold Jack Daniel's
Jammin' to some old Alabama with you, baby
Laying right here naked in my bed
I'm just doing my thing
You love it when I sing
Say it makes you feel like an angel
We about to get a little tangled up right about now
So girl let's keep burnin' it down
Burnin' it down"

She guessed the song was called "Burnin' It down," Based on the lyrics.

The song reminded her of him. She knew that she could not, will not, fall in love with her partner. She brushed off the feeling when the song had ended.

She arrived to the high school sooner than she had expected. Ziva sensed that something was wrong so she holstered her weapon.

Walking up to the visitors door she pressed the button. "NCIS Special Agent Ziva David." She said into the little speaker while showing her badge to the camera.

She heard the door click open and she walked inside. The office was left of the doors with thick wooden doors with two small windows in the middle.

"NCIS Special Agent Ziva David. I am here for Madeline Green." Ziva said leaning on the desk.

"NCIS?" Asked the lady behind the desk.

"Navel Criminal Investigative service." She answered showing her badge once more.

"Thats funny. FBI just came and wanted to pick her up, but they forgot there badges... They went back to pick her up a few minutes ago. They have not left yet. I don't think..." The lady said.

"Lock down the school. What room?" Ziva asked grabbing her gun.

"Room 374." The lady said. She then took out the intercom.

"We are now going to go into lock fown staff and students." She said. Her raspy voice boomed through the halls.

Ziva dashed out of the office and down the hall. She grabbed her phone.

"Gibbs we have a problem at the school get down here now." She said when he picked up.

"On our way." Gibbs said hanging up.

Before Ziva could reach the room, three shots rang off.

Heres the next chapter! Hope you like it. Please comment and vote!

Love you all!! Merry Christmas!

Comment
Comment
Comment