Chapter 10

"Maddie, your hair," Ziva grunted.

"What about it?" She asked. "I have a bobbie pin in!"

"Get the chains off." Ziva whispered powerfully. "The door isn't locked."

Maddie removed her bobbie pin and worked it in the locks on her sore ankles. Her skillful hands quickly and efficiently removed them.

"Great Maddie." Ziva paused. "It is to risky for both of us to leave. For what they need I do not have. Take my phone and called Leroy Jethro Gibbs in my contacts."

While Ziva was explaining, Maddie grabbed the agents phone and slipped it in her boot.

"He is my boss." Ziva continued. "Run. Run as fast and as far as you can."

"I will, and i will be back for you. Please Ziva," Maddie paused and slid a lock of her brown hair behind her ear. "Be careful."

Ziva nodded. "You too. Now go." She softly ordered. Scared not only for Maddie's safety, but for her own.

Maddie nodded and ran to the door. The cold iron bled off from the fear and anxiety from the teenager who gripped it.

After what felt like hours, she built up needed courage and pulled the handle making the door creak open.

After one more pained glance back at Maddie's new friend, her tiny body slid through the little opening and the door closed behind her.

Maddie crept down a small cement hallway which opened up into a medium sized planning area. The walls were covered with blue-prints, plans, and photos of Maddie. Pictures of her friends and Family also lined the walls.

Footsteps echoed from behind her. Fear overtook her as she dashed to the iron door that appeared on the opposite wall.

She grabbed the handle and yanked it. Over and over again, she pulled. The door did not open. She tried the other one from the pair.

One pull opened to door with a loud creak and crash.

"That Bitch is over here!! Get her!" A man yelled from down the hallway where Maddie came from.

She ran out in the bright late afternoon light and looked up into the sky.

She was in DC.

An hour and a half away from her school.

The teenager sprinted up the hill where the warehouse was on. She heard men yelling behind her.

Her chest heaved as she gasped for air. A gunshot blasted from behind her. Before she could wrap her head around what was happening, the bullet sliced through her flesh on her left arm.

She hurled into an ally and slid behind a dumpster, behind careful not to leave a trace of blood.

'Just a scrape. Nothing big,' Maddie thought inspecting the graze that the bullet left.

Even though it was just a graze, the teenagers arm was bleeding heavily. Blood slipped through her small fingers.

Maddie grabbed Zivas phone out of her boot with her left hand and scrolled through her contacts for Gibbs'.

The phone rang and rang, and right before Maddie was going to hang up, a deep voice answered in a worried voice.

"Ziva? Where are you?"

"My Name is Madeline Green and your agent and I were held hostage in downtown DC." Maddie said quietly, trying to hide her panting.

"Hold tight Maddie, we have your location. Stay were you are." Gibbs instructed.

"Yes Sr." Maddie answered.

"Call me Gibbs." Gibbs sighed then hung up.

Maddie hit the 'end call' button the rested her head on the brick wall.

"Over here!" A man yelled. Maddie jurked into defensive gear.

She stood up and ran up behind the man wrapping her strong arm around his neck. He staggered back and gripped his hands around her thin arm as she stepped backwards behind the dumpster out of sight.

Maddie was not giving in. "Shhhh," she whispered as the man fell unconscious in her arms.

She softly laid the dark haired mans head on the pavement.

With using her left arm with the force used to cut off the air supply to the man, the graze had turned her whole left arm a deep red.

"Alright," she whispered wrapping her right hand around her bloodily arm and placing the handprint above the unconscious body then wrote M.G.

"Kagard," A Spanish man called. Maddie froze knowing she had to get out of the area. Fast.

She took a deep breath and once again sprinted out of the ally, with her mind set on where she was heading.

The Navy Yard.

Bad chapter i know. Thanks for reading!!

Comment
Vote
Follow