Theo and Lucy

Ruby Rose, the leader of Team RWBY, awoke her slumber. She let out a long yawn and rubbed her eyes tiredly, before realizing that something was wrong.

"Wait." She said to herself, looking around the place, "Where am I!?"

She was sitting in a chair, in a place which looked like a theater. There were seats in front of her and there was a large movie theater screen up on the wall in front.

Everything just became weirder when she noticed that she wasn't the only person here. There was Yang, Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Ozpin, Goodwitch, Port, Oobleck, Team CFVY, Team CRDL, Team SSSN, only a name of few.

"Urgh, what the..." Yang said as she woke up from her slumber as well. A moment later, she found out where she was, she screamed, "W-HERE ARE WE

"Get away from my pancakes!" Nora shouted as she jolted up from her sleep because of Yang's scream, which was followed by many other people in the room.

"What is this place?" Blake asked when she woke up along with Weiss.

"How should I know?" Weiss asked

"It looks like a theater." Goodwitch stated.

"Yes, but who brought us here?" Ironwood asked

"Well, whoever brought us here must be powerful." Qrow said with suspicions

"Qrow?" Qrow turned around and saw Tai behind him. "Tai?" Qrow asked in complete shock.

"Dad?!" Ruby and Yang shouted in unison.

"Girls!" Tai shouted, happy to see them, as he held his arms out for a hug, which his daughter gave him a moment after. "I'm so glad to see you again."

"What a nice family reunion this is." Qrow's and Tia's hearts nearly stopped when they heard this voice. They turned and saw Raven and her right hand Vernal who was standing next to her.

"Mom." Yang said, her fist clenched with anger and disgust.

"Raven." Tai said, glaring at her.                                                                                                                                      

"Blake?" Blake thought she was going to pass out when she heard this voice. She turned around and saw that her parents, Kali and Ghira. They were here as well.

"Mom...Dad." Blake sobbed, as tears came out of her eyes. Without hesitation, she immediately ran towards her parents as hard as she could, which they gladly returned. "I've missed you so much!" Blake cried.

"We've missed you too sweetie." Kali said, not wanting to let go of her daughter

Sun smiled at the view Blake reunited with her family, as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back and saw Neptune, along with Sage and Scarlet. 

"Winter..." Weiss said as she ran over to her sister and gave her a hug.

"Weiss." Winter said, returning the hug, with a smile on her face.

"Friend Ruby!" Penny Polendina cried out at her first friend, and she rushed up to her and hugged her so tight, that Ruby was surprised she didn't run out of oxygen.

"It's... good to see you too... Penny." Ruby said, while doing her best to catch a breath, "Um... Penny... can't breathe."

Penny immediately reacted to her words, and let her go, "Oh, apologies, friend Ruby."

"It's okay." Ruby said, just glad to see her friend again.  

"Neo. Do you know what happened?" Roman, the infamous thief of the Vale asked his partner in crime, after they woke up.