Mission 12 - One Shot, One Kill

The mission started with a view of an old ferris wheel before an old building popped onto the screen. The camera slowly started zooming into a certain point in the building and a few seconds later, the audience could see why.

Weiss and Jacques are positioned on the top floor of a hotel across the target area, still in their ghillied suit.

Weiss mans the M82 .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. She looks through the scope and zooms into the target area where White Fang members have gathered.

Ruby and Summer have stars in their eyes examining the weapon.

"Look at that sniper rifle!"

"It looks so powerful!"

Cinder covers her ears once more, "I guess it runs in the family."

"Weiss, the meeting is underway. Enemy transport sighted entering the target area." Jacques said.

The wind's gettin' a bit choppy. You can compensate for it, or you can wait it out, but he might leave before it dies down. It's your call. Remember what I've taught you. Keep in mind variable humidity and wind speed along the bullet's flight path. At this distance you'll also have to take the Coriolis Effect into account.

Weiss looks around the faunus, until spots her target. Cinder is seen coming out of a vehicle with a briefcase filled with gold.

"And there I am." Cinder said.

"Well hello gorgeous." Roman said, staring at the gold. "Where have you been all my life."

Neo stared at the gold as well. Thinking how much ice cream she can buy with that gold with a smile on her face.

"Ok... I think I see her. Wait for my mark. Target acquired. I have a positive I.D. on Cinder Fall. Steady...keep an eye on that flag. Watch for any change in wind speed and direction." Jacques told his daughter

Cinder is seen making a deal with the soldiers, wanting stashes of weapons and nuclear material for the gold. Weiss sees the flag waving left and right with the wind, which she can use if she decides to take the shot early by applying the Coriolis Effect to take out Cinder. Suddenly, a helicopter will fly in front of her.

"Ach, where did he come from? Patience dear... Wait for a clear shot..." Jacques said.

The helicopter flies away. Weiss continues to aim at Cinder. Cinder can be seen talking with his dealers, she raises his arms in frustration as if there was something wrong with the deal. The flag can be seen gradually becoming still as the wind settles

"It's now or never, take the shot!" Weiss's father called out.

Weiss fires the rifle, the bullet tears off Cinder's left arm. The White Fang are immediately alerted upon seeing Cinder get her arm amputated but don't know where the shot came from and immediately clear out in a panic.

Some of the audience flinched to what they just saw. Cinder rubbed her arm left arm.

"Ouch." Ruby cringed at this.

"First the scythe girl and now the Schnee? This is just not your day Cinder dear." Tyrian said. Cinder glared at him knowing what he was trying to do.

"But how did she survive that shot?" Tai asked, everyone was wondering the same thing.

"They might reveal it later in the story. There were several other faunus and a few cars there. She could've just got into them and drove away with some other faunus." Blake assumed, "At least this is the only theory that comes to my mind right now."