Mission 4 - Blackout

A small screen which appeared on the map started the next mission. It showed the video of Mercury at the right moment when he killed Lionheart.

"Captain Schnee. Mercury Black just executed President Lionheart on national television." Yang's voice said.

"The Atlesians have their own for her, and it's too late to do anything for Lionheart, but in less than three hours, code-name Velvet Scarlatina will be executed in Menagerie." Weiss said.

Located...

Velvet Scarlatina

The White Fang Informant

Mountains of Menagerie

"Velvet is our informant in the White Fang camp. she supplied the intel on the cargo ship operation." Weiss continued as the two pictures of Velvet appeared on the screen. One of them was showing the information about her.

"Looks like I'm going to be useful in this situation." Velvet said.

"Velvet is in hell, now. We're gonna walk her out. We take care of of our friends. Let's move." Weiss finished what she was saying before a square which showed them Ruby's position, before the camera lowered itself down on her and the audience could see that Ruby along with Weiss and Yang were currently in a place that looked like a middle of a swamp.

"The Loyalist are excepting us about half a click to the north. Move out." Weiss said as they began walking forward.

"Loyalist, eh? Are these good or bad faunus?" Yang asked.

"Well, they won't shoot us on sight if that's what you're asking." Weiss answered.

"Yeah, well, that's good enough for me, captain." Yang assured her.

After several seconds of walking, Yang's squad spotted a man standing on a pier. They immediately stopped and looked around the place to see if there was more of them. They saw that there was another man, leaning against the car door, and two other men, inside the cabin. She aimed her gun at the man on the pier and quickly gunned him down, his friend who was leaning against the car door joining him a second after. The two men that were in the cabin noticed what happened to them, and rushed out to see what was going on, only for them to be gunned down by Weiss and Yang.

"Good work. There should be a few more guard posts up ahead. Sun Wukong and his men will be waiting for us in a field to the northwest." Weiss said, as they began moving again towards their destination.

"I'm the leader of the loyalists?" Sun said, surprised

The squad moved under the bridge, and another guard post came into their view. They made their way to the entrance to one of the cabins where three or four enemies were minding their own business. There was another cabin up on the hill, above them, and the squad noted that there was one man, sitting on the chair outside, as the two men were inside the house.

"Ruby. Plant some claymores in front of the door, then get their attention.." Weiss said.

Ruby did as she was told to. She pulled out her claymore and put it down on the ground, right next to the entrance to the cabin, then Yang shot at the house, alerting the enemies that someone was outside. They gave up whatever they were doing and rushed outside, only to be killed by the exploding claymore.

"Impressive." Ozpin stated. 

"I agree." Ironwood agreed with him.

"Sister I have to admit, this version of you is astonishing." Winter said.