New Mission

Izuku age 14 POV:

"Midoriya. How many demons are inside?"

"Five. Three are coming out now." It's been about two years since I became a Hashira with some things happening since then. One of which was the fact I had grown somewhat close to Iguro and Mitsuri. The later a little closer since well...I don't think I have to explain. "Here they come."

"DIE DEMON SLAYER-GAH!"

"How weak. Not even needing to use my full power against these. Any worthwhile enemies in the group you took out?" Iguro seemed a little disappointed while explaining this to understand him.

"Not a one." Thanks to a little growth spurt I had, I was now about the same height as Mitsuri to make the moments when she tries to hug me a little less awkward since I would regularly be shoved into her umm...uniform's opening. At least, that was my hope. "Mitsuri! Last one's coming out the back and fleeing!"

"I've got him. Love Breathing, First Form: First Love!"

"Damn Demon Slayers!" The demon shouted this as it's head fell and became nothing from Mitsuri's attack

"Demon's out!"

"Nice work, Kanroji."

"Yay! Did you see that, Izuku!" Mitsuri immediately ran over towards me to grab my head and pull it in her chest. "You did an amazing job too. How about we go and enjoy some food in town together. I'd love to eat together with you~."

'JUST WHAT WAS THE PERV THAT DESIGNED HER UNIFORM THINKING!? I CAN CLEARLY FEEL HER...DON'T THINK THAT!'

"I'll kill you." I glanced back to see Iguro pulling his sword out and Kaburamaro coming off his neck to hang out on a rock. "YOU'RE DEAD TODAY!"

"AHHH!!!" I was able to pull away from Mitsuri's grip to run around trying to escape Iguro's attack. This kinda became normal whenever Mitsuri showed affection to me. "MITSURI! PLEASE CALM HIM DOWN!"

"Kyaa~ Don't come running after me~" Mitsuri began running away as if this was a game with her constantly going in front of me.

"YOU HAVE SOME NERVE RUNNING AFTER MITSURI LIKE A SAVAGE BARBARIAN! YOU'RE GONNA DIE TODAY, YOU BASTARD!"

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!? KABURAMARO! PLEASE STOP HIM!" I glanced over for the snake to pretend he's asleep while slowly opening up an eye to watch it. "YOU DAMNED JERK OF A SNAKE!" This had gone on for a half an hour before Iguro finally calmed down and stopped chasing me. When he did, I offered to pay for food for everyone with all of us going out to the diner that was in the city next to the woods we were in.

"So. What's going to happen for the next mission?" Iguro asked as he held a small plate of food to my right, while Mitsuri was on my left with five entrees, a few sides, and about eight appetizers. The people in the diner stared at her with shock as she continually ate everything without any hint that she was feeling full.

"I haven't gotten mine yet, but I do need to go home for my new moon treatment."

"What exactly is that. *chomp* You never tell me what happens if you don't get it. Is the problem bad?"

"I wouldn't say it's bad. It's just something that helps keep my other half in check a little easier around the new moon." As puberty began hitting with me, my demon half began to get more aggressive in a sense. It came about more viscously during the new moon. This would increase my agitation, strength, speed and apparently my libido from what Shinobu said but I'd rather not ask how she knows that with her comment to me that I'm still a virgin not shedding anymore light to what happened. Fortunately, it's able to be sedated with a shot Shinobu makes that combines wisteria and some other medicines to paralyze the demon half. I'm slightly weaker after it's administered, but the problem fixes itself after the new moon ends. Since the effects are somewhat unique, only Shinobu, Iguro, Kyojuro and the master actually know what the new moon does to me. I dare not say it to Mitsuri since she might suggest using herself to quell the increased stamina in me. I told Iguro more so he understands the importance of them and that it benefits us all if I get them.