History

Izuku POV:

The next day at the Swordsmith Village, I was summoned to the smith shop to help with my sword. The chief told me that to begin, I had to give half a quart during the morning and half a quart during the evening. After this, a swordsmith with a quirk that could separate the solid and liquid from products would separate the iron that was inside my blood and then refine and forge that with the normal iron and iron sand used for a Nichirin sword. This was a tricky process and was bound to have mistakes, hence the point they needed me to regularly give blood so they can judge the percentage and where it would work the best with synching with my Blood Demon Art and the effectiveness of the Nichirin sword. Once I had given it to the man, he showed me how the quirk worked to move the water out and into a different container. It was a really cleaver idea when you stop and see it in hand.

"Thank you. We will find you when the time comes this evening for the second amount needed for the day." I smiled at the chief before bowing. "Be certain to eat everything you are given for your meals so we can avoid you obtaining any form of excess fatigue from us draining your blood. Thanks to your healing factor, any overall dangers of constant use of this shouldn't be present, but I do wish for you to continue to heat a healthy and hearty diet and be a little mindful of limiting your training."

"I will. However, may I ask a request?"

"And what might that be?"

"Well, even if we are on a more positive note with the Hashira's strength. There's still the one problem that is present. We've been on the losing side for a long time. I was told the Swordsmith Village holds not only thier's but the Ubuyashiki clan's written statements. Perhaps I can find out something that could benefit us. An abnormality with demons from then to now, knowledge of the Upper Ranks, some kind of difference in the arts that may or may not be altered to now. If it helps us, it's worth looking into in my opinion."

The chief held his hand to his chin thinking on this. "It makes sense. I'd rather keep these things to ourselves, but perhaps a new set of eyes can help find out. You are free to look at the files and texts of the village. However, you require authorization from the Ubuyashiki clan themselves to look at theirs. I'll put a request in for you and you should have an answer in the next few days. Is there anything else that I may be able to help you with?"

"Actually, would you mind adding on a message to send to the Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku. Ask him if he can lend me the old texts from the Flame Hashira. From what I was told, his family lineage of Flame Breathing is as old as the Corps itself. Perhaps the same can be said of their texts."

"Very well. Take time to eat first and we shall have someone come to guide you to where we keep our written texts."

"Thank you very much, sir." I was led back to where I was staying to have breakfast. In addition, I was privileged to watch the morning sunrise. It was very nice rising up above the mountains in the background and light the surroundings. This was something I always loved at the Butterfly Mansion and was happy to see it again here. I ate my fill and began to do a bit of stretches to avoid being too submissive. When I was done, a man came to escort me towards the chief's home. But before we entered the grounds, the man turned to lead me into a bit of the woods before coming to a bit of an abnormal patch with a keyhole in the ground.

The man gave me a key and explained to me what was down here. "The key in your hands is a key to the tunnels below the chief's home. Here, the information to the Ubuyashiki and the Swordsmith Chief's of old are held. As of right now, you can only read the scriptures locked by that key. Once you obtain privilege to read them, I shall give you the key to the Ubuyashiki texts."

"Understood. Thank you." The man walked away with me looking at the key and hole. I placed the key in and turned it for the ground to be able to be lifted up and show a dark tunnel. I pulled a phone I had out and put on a light to move down. I made my way down to feel the cool and stiff air as it felt like I was going underground several hundred feet. Once I got the bottom. I was met with two different cages holding two different sets of books that could easily be thousands of years old. "Ok, so one of these sets of texts is the Swordsmith and the other is the Ubuyashiki. How do I tell which is which though?" I looked around to see one saying 'Ubuyashiki' and the other 'Swordsmith Chief'. "That was surprisingly easy to the point it was stupid of me to question." I continued through the gate and began looking into the old texts to find what was the oldest. "So this'll be probably the hardest to read, but starting as close to the beginning would probably be the easiest way I can avoid overlooking something." I started with a book that was as old as a thousand years old easily and began reading.