Chapter One

[FLASHBack — Slater's and Jesse's Boarding House

In Sabrina's bedroom that night, Klaus is trying to apologize to her, but she emotionally pushes him away.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange soften looks at each other.

Sabrina pulled herself away from Klaus.
I'm sorry. I can't do this right now. I need to focus on my college schoolwork."

"I understand. Your college schoolwork is important to you. So, I'll see around?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina said.

And Klaus vamp-speeds away from her, closing the double door window behind him.

a minute after...

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH, After finishing her college schoolwork, Sabrina had packed some canned foods, beers, and canned fruits into a cardboard box on a table.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, upon slowly walking up to her.

Sabrina glances at him and doesn't say anything to him as she resumes packing up the canned foods, beers, and canned fruits, and other things.

"I thought you were doing your college schoolwork?" Klaus asked, a bit confused.

"I was." Sabrina said.

"What's with the cardboard box?" Klaus asked.

"The Crescent Wolves in the Bayou." Sabrina said to him.

Klaus gently picks up a can of fruit. "How generous of you."

"It's better than nothing." Sabrina said, gently taking the canned fruit from Klaus's hand and puts it back in the cardboard box. "You can go back to Genevieve." she added, gloomily.

Klaus sighs to himself and gently picks up the cardboard box and slowly walks away.

"Klaus? What are you doing?" Sabrina asked him.

"We're taking these to the Bayou." Klaus said to her.

"We?" Sabrina said.

"You and I may not be quite on good terms as of right now, but let me, at least, try to make some amends." Klaus said.

Sabrina slowly walks up to Klaus. "Okay, fine."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they both walks away.

FLASHBack Ends]

⚜️⚜️⚜️

3RD POV,
MIKAELSON SAFE HOUSE

Klaus drives up to the Mikaelson Safe House in his SUV car. He gets out of his car and closes the door and walks away.

Now, walking into an empty room, Klaus turns on the light switch, illuminating the room.

Klaus looks at Sabrina's Mikaelson coffin and slowly walks up to it and opens it.

Sabrina lays inside wearing her formal prom dress and pump heels and with her hands gently resting on her stomach.