Chapter Seventeen

CRESCENT MANOR

The Next Morning, Sabrina is with Jackson, Hayley and Miss. Mary Dumas.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

[Sabrina's Outfit]

Sabrina is practicing her bow and arrow skills on a bullseye, which is attached to a tree trunk.

"You're pretty good with your bow and arrow, Sabrina." Miss. Mary Dumas said.

"Hi, Miss. Mary Dumas." Sabrina greeted with a smile.

"Now, what have I been saying to you ever since you've been visiting the Crescent Manor?" Mary Dumas said.

"Mary Dumas." Sabrina said with a smile.

"Thanks you, darling." Mary Dumas said with a smile.

"You're welcome. And are you baking snickerdoodle cookies?" Sabrina asked.

"Your favorite." Mary Dumas said.

Mary Dumas and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other and Sabrina glances at a wooden coffin.

"The wooden coffin was mine, wasn't it?" Sabrina asked Mary Dumas.

"Yeah. But Elijah phone called Hayley and told her to hold off on it with your resurrection." Mary Dumas said to Sabrina.

"I'm really sorry that you guys don't get along with the Mikaelson's." Sabrina said.

"Other than you, Sabrina, I don't trust them. But I do trust you." Mary Dumas said.

"So, if I asked you to help Klaus or Elijah, would you do it?" Sabrina asked, folding her arms.

"For you? Yes." Mary Dumas said.

"Snickerdoodle cookies smells good. I can smell it from here." Sabrina said.

Mary Dumas smiles a little, and glances at Klaus. "What are you doing here, Klaus?"

"I came to check on Sabrina." Klaus said. "Don't let the cookies burn in the oven."

"Klaus?" Sabrina said.

"It's okay." Mary Dumas said.

"No, it's not." Sabrina said, and looks at her husband. "Klaus, apologize."