Chapter Fifteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, in his bedroom, Klaus is sitting on the floor, cradling Sabrina, who had died from the exsanguination from all the cuts on her body, in his arms.

With tears in his eyes, Klaus gently looks at Sabrina's dead body and reminisces about their moments together.

FlashBack

Klaus showing up at her double door bedroom window to make amends.

Now

Klaus is making a mess in his room, smashing things.

FlashBack

Atop of the Stamford Academy rooftop, Klaus given Sabrina her Mikaelson M necklace, and afterwards, Sabrina learned how to waltz from Klaus.

And afterwards, they almost share a kiss in the sprinklers.

Now

Klaus proceeds to make a mess of things, overwhelmed with sadness and grief.

FlashBack

At the Stamford Academy senior prom, that afternoon, at first, outside, Klaus and Sabrina waltzed around a tree, wearing her wrist corsage, after he convinced her.

And then, that evening, Klaus and Sabrina waltzed together in the dance hall, dressed up in her formal prom dress.

Now

Klaus sobs softly to himself, gently sliding down onto the floor.

FlashBack

Klaus and Sabrina first break up after she learned about him and Charlotte's hookup, and she gave him back her Mikaelson M necklace and her green aventurine bracelet.

Now

Klaus is now, sitting on his bed, cradling Sabrina in his arms, teary-eyed, from sobbing. Over a thousand years of his immortal life, he has never felt this pain within his heart. Sabrina psychologically understood him and she slowly got him to open his heart. She was his light in his darkness. The Queen to his King. His Epic Love. And she would calm him down.

But now, with Sabrina gone, Klaus's darkness will resurfaced.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Morning, in the study, Klaus is sitting at the desk, glumly spaced out, gently fiddling with Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace.

Freya slowly walks inside, not knowing what to say to ease Klaus's grief. "Klaus?"

"Have you located Charlotte Petrova and Alistair Caine?" Klaus asked.

"It's a working progress." Freya said to him. "I assume that Alistair is using his warlock magic to cloak himself and Charlotte."

"Keep trying." Klaus said, getting up and walking away, putting the Mikaelson M necklace in his pants pocket, and walks away.

Now, in the ballroom, Klaus is with the others. And Freya is at the table, doing another locator spell to locate both Alistair Caine and Charlotte Petrova.

"I assumed that Alistair and Charlotte would've uncloaked themselves by now." said Freya. "But they're smart."

"Keep trying, Freya. Alistair and Charlotte will mess up." Klaus said.

"I've been trying, Klaus." Freya said to him.

"Well, then, keep trying?!" Klaus exclaimed.