Chapter Four

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, the husband and wife lays in bed, shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her bra and undies, implying that they were intimate with each other the previous night.

Klaus slowly awakens and sits up straight with the plush thick bedcover covering the lower half of his body.

"Hi." Sabrina said, upon slowly awakening and sits straight with the bedcover covering her torso and lower half of her body.

"Hi back at you." Klaus said.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you around, Mikaelson." Sabrina said, plants a kiss on his cheek and gets up, walking away.

And Klaus gently lays back down on the bed and smiles a little to himself.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

{Sabrina's Outfit}

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Vanessa Monroe and Sabrina are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks of wine.

"So, how do you like French Quarter so far, Vanessa?" Sabrina asked.

"It's pretty amazing. I like the entertainment. The Jackson Square. Bourbon Street. The food and the pastries too." said Vanessa with a smile.

Vanessa and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other.

"Hey, Sabrina." Marcel said.

"Hey, Marcel. This is my friend, Vanessa Monroe." Sabrina said, introducing Marcel and Vanessa to each other.

"Nice to meet you, Vanessa." Marcel said, with a smile, gently shaking hands with her.

And Vanessa gently shakes hands with Marcel with a smile, and gently pulls away from the handshake. "Nice to meet you too, Marcel."

Marcel and Vanessa exchange small smiles at each other, which Sabrina notices and smiles a little herself.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

Sabrina is sitting at the round table, looking at supernatural documents on The Ouroboros.

Gia slowly walks up behind Sabrina and gently covers her eyes with her hands with a playfully smile. "Who is it, Sabrina?"

"Hmm? Don't know. Is it you, Gia?" Sabrina guessed with a playful smile.

"You're correct." Gia said, gently removing her hands from Sabrina's eyes and sits down beside her. "So, what's been up with you?"