Chapter Ten

⊰ 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷 ⊱

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

(Sabrina's Outfit)

(Sabrina's Outfit)

The courtyard has been decorated with formal decorations for the formal masquerade gala that evening.

Klaus is at the second floor railing, looking at the caterers doing their formal decorating.

Sabrina slowly walks inside, with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder. She slowly walks up to the fountain, which is decorated with a fleurs de-lis with fairy lights.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, walks down the stairs and slowly walks up beside her.

"Hey, Klaus." Sabrina said, glancing at him, and glances around at the formal decorations. "This evening's formal masquerade gala is gonna be fun."

"Yes, it will be." Klaus said. "And I do hope that you will there this evening."

Sabrina looks at Klaus. "Klaus?"

"I don't want us to drift apart from each other, Sabrina. The Hollow poisoned my mind, and she possessed you, and made you do things, but I know you and I will get through this. I know we can." Klaus said to her.

"I know. I'll see you around." Sabrina said, and slowly walks away from him.

"I love you." Klaus said to her.

"I love you too." Sabrina said, and slowly walks away from him.

Klaus sighs to himself, and looks up at Elijah, who's at the second floor railing.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S COFFEESHOP

"So, out of curiosity, where did you and Jesse go?" Sabrina asked her best friend, Slater.

"London. Jess and I needed to be away for a little while." Slater said. "What about you and Klaus? You two seem not good as of right now?"

"Klaus and I barely talk to each other." Sabrina said.

"What happened between you two?" Slater asked.

"The Hollow used her dark magic on Klaus and I saw who he really is." Sabrina said to Slater, glumly.

"And Klaus's dark-side worried you." Slater said to her.