Chapter Thirteen

THAT NIGHT AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, they're asleep. He's wearing a gray sleeveless shirt and lounge pants; and she's wearing a lounge dress.

 He's wearing a gray sleeveless shirt and lounge pants; and she's wearing a lounge dress

[Sabrina's Outfit]

Klaus is asleep, gently cuddling Sabrina from behind, and with the plush thick bedcover covering them both.

- - Klaus's Nightmare - -

In St. Anne's Church, Klaus looks around at the empty church.

"Hi, Klaus." Dark Klaus Mikaelson said.

Klaus looks at himself; his Mystic Falls self, and before Klaus can react, Mystic Falls Klaus vamp-speeds up to Klaus, punching him in his face, making Klaus falls on the sacristy steps.

Klaus slowly recovers and looks up at Mystic Falls Klaus.

"Where's Sabrina?" Klaus asked.

"Dead." Mystic Falls Klaus tells him, crouching down on him, and plunges his hand into Klaus's chest, gripping his heart with his hand. "Such a pity."

Awakening from his nightmare Klaus gasps awake, frantically.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said, gently turning over sideways and gently caress his cheek with her hand. "Klaus? It's okay. It's just a nightmare."

Klaus looks at Sabrina and he slowly calms down. She gently brushes his hair with her hand to soothe him.

"It's okay." Sabrina said. "You're okay."

Klaus looks at Sabrina and calms down some more. They gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Sabrina slowly walks back their bedroom with a small glass of bourbon.

"Figured you needed it." Sabrina said, sitting down on the side of the bed beside Klaus.

"Thanks." Klaus said, taking a swig of his bourbon.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sabrina asked her husband, worriedly.

"I'll be fine." Klaus reassured her with a small smile.

"I wish I could believe that." Sabrina said.