Chapter Five

THAT SAME NIGHT AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND Klaus and Sabrina lays in their bed, asleep, with him gently cuddling her from behind, wearing a gray sleeveless shirt and pajama pants.

Unable to get any sleep, Klaus awakens and sits up straight with the bedcover covering him.

Klaus glances at Sabrina, who's still asleep. He slowly gets up and walks away.

A shortly after, Sabrina awakens and finds that Klaus isn't asleep beside her and sees him gently leaning backwards on the balcony wall.

Sabrina slowly gets up and slowly walks up to Klaus, worriedly. "Klaus? You okay?"

"Not really, no." Klaus said to her. "When I encountered The Hollow, it took the form of my father, Mikael."

"What did The Hollow show you?" Sabrina asked.

"You." Klaus answered, which surprises Sabrina. "Your throat was silt, and your blood was on my hands, I tried to save you. The Hollow even said that you will become my downfall."

"Do you believe that?" Sabrina asked him.

"No." Klaus said.

"But a part of you does." Sabrina said to him. "You're not gonna lose me, Klaus."

"I almost have." Klaus said.

But Sabrina gently cups his face with her hands. "You're not gonna lose me, Klaus."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and she plants a kiss on his forehead and slowly walks away from him.

But even though, Sabrina reassured him, Klaus was still a bit worried.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT MORNING AT ST. JAMES INFIRMARY Keelin and Sabrina are sitting at a round table, drinking bourbon.

 JAMES INFIRMARY Keelin and Sabrina are sitting at a round table, drinking bourbon

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"You know I've never done the whole bourbon thing." said Keelin, taking a swig of her glass of bourbon. "Which is good by the way."

"Yeah. I love cream sodas. But I also drink bourbon and red wine." Sabrina said. "So, how do you like the French Quarter so far, Keelin?" she added, gently folding her arms on the table.

"I like it. The entertainment, the food, the pastries, et cetera, et cetera." Keelin said with a small smile.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Keelin. And especially with the ice cream sundaes." Sabrina said.