Chapter Nine

⊰ 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 ⊱

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND Klaus is sitting at the round mini bar counter, drinking a bourbon.

Taking another swig of his bourbon, Klaus slings his bourbon at wall, infuriately.

And Elijah slowly walks inside the study. "Sabrina isn't speaking to you."

"She hasn't said anything to me ever since The Hollow's dark magic poisoned my mind." said Klaus. "And Sabrina knows of the monster that I've always been."

"Give her some space, Niklaus." Elijah said.

"I'm sorry about you and Gia." Klaus said to Elijah. "I'm sure that the two of you will work things out between you two."

"We will. And perhaps, you and I can worry about our romantic significant others after we've defeated The Hollow." Elijah suggested.

Klaus and Elijah exchange gentle nods with each other.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

(Sabrina's Outfit)

(Sabrina's Outfit)

Sabrina is sitting at the bar counter with a bottle of cream soda.

"Hello, Sabrina." Inadu said, causing her to look at her. And Inadu puts her hands on her head, possessing Sabrina.

Sabrina falls onto the floor of the jazz club safe house and her irises eyes glow blue and smiles, menacingly.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Sabrina/The Hollow slowly walks into the courtyard, and looks around.

"Klaus?" Sabrina/The Hollow said.

Klaus and Elijah gently walks downstairs and into the courtyard.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

But Elijah stops Klaus with a reassuring hand, having noticed something's off. "Niklaus?"

"What?" Klaus said.

"How the Mikaelson are powerful." Sabrina/The Hollow said. "But Sabrina remains the purest." and her irises eyes glow blue.

Klaus and Elijah looks at Sabrina/The Hollow as she uses her magic to sling the Mikaelson Brothers backwards and smashes onto the table.