Chapter Eleven

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND the wedding guests are in the courtyard for Klaus's and Sabrina's small wedding and with Jesse Reeves is the wedding officiant.

(Sabrina's Wedding Outfit)

"Klaus? Do you take Mrs. Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson to be your wife? Again?" Jesse asked,

"I do." Klaus said.

"Sabrina? Do you take Klaus Mikaelson to be your husband again?" Jesse asked.

"I do." Sabrina Cooper said.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Again." Jesse said with a smile. "You may kiss."

Klaus and Sabrina kisses each other, and everyone applauds.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The wedding guests are mingling with each other, and some are slow dancing together.

Marcel and Vanessa are slow dancing together, exchanging small smiles at each other.

Sabrina looks at Rebekah and slowly walks up beside her sister-in-law, and follows her gaze at Marcel and Vanessa Monroe slow dancing together.

"Bekah?" Sabrina said. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine." Rebekah answered, still looking at Marcel and Vanessa exchange small smiles at each other slow dancing together. "Marcel can have fun with his boring human girlfriend." she added, jealousy.

" she added, jealousy

"Oh, now, Bex." Kol said, slowly walks up. "I'm sure you'll meet a handsome guy that will sweep you off your feet."

Sabrina smiles a little. "Do you two always playfully tease each other?"

"Of course." Kol said to Sabrina with a smile. "And Rebekah and I have decided to remain here for a while."

"Oh gosh. Should I be worried?" Sabrina said, looking at both Kol and Rebekah.