Chapter Two

3RD POV,
MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, Klaus is asleep in bed, but with Sabrina on his mind, he stares at the ceiling. He looks at the picture frame of him and Sabrina at the formal prom dance. Smiles.

Unable to sleep, Klaus sits up straight and puts on a trench jacket over his gray tank top and pants, and puts on a pair of boots, and gets up and walking out of his bedroom.

Now, walking into the dungeon, Klaus opens the dungeon's gate and looks at Charlotte Petrova sitting up against the stoop in a boundary spell.

"Come to give me a goodnight kiss, Klaus?" Charlotte Petrova said, with a cheeky smile.

Klaus looks at Charlotte and walks up to her, and puts his hands on her head, and using his witchy mind, he receives the location of a red herb located in a meadows.

Afterwards, Klaus looks at Charlotte Petrova grins at her.

"You went into my mind." Charlotte said to him.

"And took the information that I needed from you." said Klaus. "So, what's to stop me from ending you right now?"

"Go ahead, Klaus, do it. It won't stop the darkness that is yet to come." said Charlotte Petrova. "But deep down, you're worried about losing your precious Sabrina someday. Or are you frightened to dirty her little Dove-y feathers?"

Annoyed with Charlotte Petrova's cheekiness, Klaus plunges his hand into her chest, pulling out her heart.

Charlotte Petrova falls onto the floor of the dungeon as she desiccates.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON SAFE HOUSE In the living room, and after collecting a red herb, Freya has grind it into a granite bowl, turning into a liquid fluid. Next, she gets a syringe and fills it with the antidote.

"It's done." Freya said to Klaus and Elijah. "Now, we need to unlink Jesse and Sabrina."

"I have it." Jesse said, with the sanguinum knot. "According to the Talamasca Caste archives, this is the Spell Of Unknotting. It can unlink Sabrina and me."

"Okay, let's do this." Freya said, and chants the incantation spell. "Phasmatos omnio ligor coldate sangorium... Phasmatos omnio ligata soluto... Phasmatos omnio ligata soluto vingulia cordit."

The sanguinum knot levitates in mid air, and slowly unknots itself, completing the unlinking spell.

Jesse gets an athame knife and cuts the palm of her hand. "Did it work?"

Klaus, Elijah, Jesse and Freya exchange looks at each other.

"Guys?" Sabrina said.

Klaus, Elijah, Jesse and Freya looks at Sabrina, astonished.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, and starts to slowly walks up to her.

But Sabrina puts her hand to stop him for a little bit. "What the hell's going on? Am I awake? Or am I daydreaming?"

"You're not daydreaming, Sabrina. You're awake. We're not linked anymore." Jesse said, showing Sabrina her palm of her hand, which has a cut wound on it.