Chapter Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Morning, the sun crepes through the curtains in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom.

Sabrina lays in bed, asleep, with the plush thick bedcover covering her. Upon awakening, her werewolf hearing picks up Klaus, Elijah and Hayley from downstairs in the courtyard.

"How's Sabrina?" Elijah asked Klaus.

"She's asleep upstairs." Klaus said. "But honestly, I'm just glad that she's okay."

"Yeah. Me too." Hayley said. "But there's something else that you two should know. There's something about an Ouroboros. A serpent eating its tail."

"Sabrina has connections with the Talamasca Caste. Perhaps, she can look into it." said Klaus.

Sabrina then, sits up straight and gets out of the bed, slowly walks out of the bedroom and up to the second floor railing.

"Good morning, Love." Klaus said, looking up at her with a smile.

"Morning." Sabrina said, gently walking down the stairs and into the courtyard, and looks at the table, which has beignets, and any pastry. "Which pastry chef is did you compel?"

"Can't spoil my Queen with pastries?" Klaus asked Sabrina with a smile.

Sabrina smiles at him and Klaus smiles back at her. She looks at a beignet and takes one, taking a bite out of it as she slowly walks away from him and sits down on the stairs.

"There's something that you should know." Klaus said.

"The Ouroboros thing? A serpent eating its tail?" Sabrina said.

"Eavesdropper." Klaus said with a smirk.

Sabrina smiles back at him. "I know." taking another bite out of her beignet, and getting up and walking away. "I'm going back to sleep."

"Good luck with the beignet you're eating." Klaus said.

Sabrina looks at Klaus and playfully puts the rest of her half eaten beignet in her mouth, with her cheeks full.

Klaus smirks.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Sabrina lays in bed, gently hugging the plush thick bedcover.

A feather gently tickles Sabrina's nose, and she wakes up upon looking at Klaus laying beside her with a feather in his hand.

"What the hell, Klaus? I was sleep." Sabrina said.

"Oh, please, you ate a deep fried beignet with sprinkled sugar on it, so, you couldn't possibly get any sleep." Klaus, said, teasing her.

"Don't you have anything else to do? Other than teasing me?" Sabrina asked her husband.