Chapter Seven

⊰ 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ⊱

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES In the main room, Sabrina is presenting her supernatural research on The Hollow to David Talbot and a few other Talamasca Caste members on a projector screen.

(Sabrina's Outfit)

"The Ouroboros symbol is connected to The Hollow, which is creole, for "Kre-Nah-Hun". Sabrina said, pressing a button on the remote, wearing her hair in a half up, half down hairstyle. She glances at her husband, Klaus, who's gently leaning in the double door doorway, with his arms folded, with a small smile. "The Ouroboros symbol itself is a serpent or a dragon, eating its own tail. And from what we've heard, The Hollow has followers or disciples worshiping it as a cult."

"And how did you obtain this information?" David Talbot asked.

"A best friend of mine, Vincent Griffith. He has an old journal. I borrowed it for a few notes, but I researched the rest of it myself." said Sabrina.

"Very excellent, Sabrina. And good work." David Talbot said with a small smile.

Sabrina smiles a little, turning off the projector screen with the remote, and ejects her flash-drive from the computer and slowly walks away.

"I do love it when you do your supernatural sleuthing." Klaus said, gently leaning in the double door doorway with a small smile, with his arms folded. "It's very interesting."

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Elijah, and trying to figure out how to defeat The Hollow?" Sabrina asked him

"I can multitask, Love." Klaus said with a smirk.

"I know you can." Sabrina replied with a small smile, gently leans backwards on the double door doorway, gently fiddles with her flash-drive in her fingers. "So, what's with you? Or are you checking on me?"