Chapter Fourteen

ROUSSEAU'S

The Next Morning, it's empty. Sabrina is sitting at the bar counter on the phone with Klaus.

 Sabrina is sitting at the bar counter on the phone with Klaus

[Sabrina's Outfit]

"How about another romantic date at the St. James Infirmary?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"Sounds sweet of you." Sabrina replied on the phone with a smile, taking a swig of her cream soda with a straw.

"A pretty dress." Klaus said, with flirtatious in his British accent.

Sabrina giggles. "Shouldn't you be making amends with Finn?"

"It's a working process as of right now, but for you, I will at least, try to make some amends with him." Klaus said.

"Finn's still your brother, Klaus." Sabrina reminded her husband. "Even though, you two don't get along with each other, maybe there's a small chance for the two of you to make some amends or work things out between you two."

"I know, but we'll chitchat later. I love you, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said.

"I love you too, Mikaelson." Sabrina said, hanging up her phone and drinks the rest of her cream soda.

"Mrs. Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson?" Alistair Caine said, slowly walking inside the empty bar.

Sabrina looks at Alistair Caine. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"I'm Alistair Caine." Alistair Caine introduces himself to her with a sly menacing smile.

Sabrina slings a toothpick at Alistair Caine's neck, which impales him.

"Sabrina?" Camille said.

"Cami, get out of here." Sabrina said to her best friend.

But Alistair Caine grabs Sabrina and slings across the room, making her smash onto a round table.

Camille vamp-speeds over to Alistair Caine, but he catches her by her throat, and bangs her head on the bar counter, knocking her out onto the floor, unconscious.

"Leave her alone." Sabrina said to Alistair, slowly sitting up, making her eyes glow golden with small protruding veins underneath her eyes.

Alistair Caine and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. She uses her wolfs-speed and punches him in his face.

But Alistair Caine just chuckles. "You're quite strong." and vamp-speeds Sabrina to a wall in a chokehold.

"What do you want?" Sabrina asked him.

"It's not what I want, it's what she wants." Alistair Caine said.

Sabrina looks a bit confused, and Alistair Caine knocks her out by hitting the back of her head against the wall, and vamp-speeds away.