Chapter Eighteen

THE NEXT MORNING AT SLATER'S COFFEESHOP Slater, Jesse and Sabrina are sitting at a table with their to-go coffee cups of lattes.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

"Klaus and Elijah are hosting another evening formal gala party. But this time, it's gonna be family and friends." said Slater.

"Sounds fun." Jesse said, taking a swig of her latte. "The Mikaelson's do know how to party."

"Yeah." Sabrina said.

"How are you with the Timberwolf curse?" Slater asked Sabrina, concerned.

"I'm fine. My moonlight ring prevents me from transforming into my Timberwolf form by the full moon. But I don't how long I'm supposed to wear it though." Sabrina said.

"But at least, you don't have to break any bones to transform, you can just transform." Jesse said.

"Yeah. I know. But I'm gonna take it off." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina?" Jesse said.

"It's just for a little while after the evening formal gala party." Sabrina said.

"Just be careful with your Timberwolf transformation, okay?" Slater said.

"I can take care of myself, you guys." Sabrina said.

"We know that. But still, we're here for you, Sabrina." Jesse said.

"I know." Sabrina said.

Slater, Jesse and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The courtyard has been formally decorated with linen ribbons and the fountain has been also formally decorated with fairy lights and a fleurs-de-lis.

Sabrina slowly walks inside the formal decorated courtyard. She and Finn exchange looks at each other.

"Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson. It's been a while since you and I have spoken." Finn said.

"I know." Sabrina said, folding her arms. "So, you and Klaus?"

"As you may know, Klaus and I do not get along with each other. He left me daggered in a box for 900 years." Finn said to Sabrina.

"900 years?" Sabrina said, bewildered. "Gosh."

"Klaus is not the man that you want him to become. There's something mentally broken within him. Elijah believes that you are Klaus's redemption. That he can change for you." Finn said.