𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯

After the hospital situation Melody told Scott to take Liam home then went home, took a shower, and went to bed herself, thinking that things couldn't get worse that night.

Only to wake up and realize she was really really really wrong.

When Melody got to school Stiles took it upon himself to tell her what happened last night which leads to right now where she is currently standing in front of Scott, glaring at him so hard it made him wanna to run and hide.

"I told you to take him home." Melody hisses glaring at Scott.

Scott gulped, "I did." He weakly defends.

"How?" Melody says incredibly. "He took him to his house, that's his home, you never specifically said what home." Stiles said, trying to help Scott, but only ends up making Melody angrier.

Melody's eyes flash yellow for a second. "You know what Stiles if you don't shut up I will sow your mouth shut." Melody snaps looking at Stiles with a glare even Mikael would be scared of.

Stiles immediately backs away, "You're on your own dude." Stiles tells Scott, scared, while taking a few steps back, causing Scott to gulp, knowing he's in for it.

------------------------

Melody stands happily in front of Stiles and a still healing Scott with 2 coffees and 3 things of cheesy fries.

She suddenly feels Stiles tap her arm, causing her to look up from her food to what Stiles is looking at, only to see a slightly sweaty and out of breath Liam talking to a confused Mason.

So Melody, being the curious person anyone would be, started listening into their conversation.

Mason looked at Liam with a incredulous look on his face, "You ran 3 miles to school?" Mason asked in disbelief.

Liam shrugged, "Yeah, I just started running." "So I guess you legs okay?'' Mason asked, remembering lacrosse tryouts yesterday but quickly got confused and concerned. "What happened there?" Mason asked, seeing the bandage on his arm.

Liam starts to breath heavily looking down at his arm, remembering what happened on the hospital roof last night.

"Dude? Are you okay?" Mason asked his best friend worried.

Liam looks up from leaning on the railing and sees Melody, Scott, and Stiles watching him, the former looking concerned.

"I'll talk to you later, I gotta get to class." Liam tells Mason before rushing off. Mason watches his best friend go before looking over to where Liam was looking, only to see nothing there.

------------------------

Liam rushes down the hall in front of the music and locker room while he looks behind him constantly.

Liam looks behind him only to see Scott come through the doors he just did, chasing after him.

Liam walks faster only for Stiles to turn the corner in front of him, successfully trapping him, "LIAM! HEY!" Stiles yells.

Liam goes to walk back to where he came from only for Scott to stop him, "We need to talk." Scott tells him.

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you." Liam tells them both. "Can you just listen for one second, please?" Scott pleads, making Liam give in and gesture for him to continue.

Scott takes a second to gather his words, "Liam...We're brothers now." Scott starts.

Melody, who was watching from behind Stiles, bursted out laughing, remembering where he got that.