𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨

Melody and Brett heard people knocking on their front door, making her and Brett look at each other confused.

It's been about 4 months since they announced their engagement, and in those 4 months they have decided on a minister, their bridesmaids, maid of honors, best men, groomsmen, and on a date that was 2 weeks away, besides that they had nothing done.

Lori has been slowly pulling away from Brett in the last 4 months and that upsets Brett, he tries to reach out and talk to her but she avoids him and Melody can see it's upsetting him.

Brett tells her it's fine but she sees the way he looks at pictures of them together, he misses his little sister.

And Melody can't help but feel it's her fault.

Who could that be?

Melody walked over to the front door while Brett paused The Lion King, making Paul and Parker huff, they were just getting to the part where Mufasa goes to save Simba.

The twins wanted to see Mufasa save the day and punish his brother afterwards.

Paul and Parker now looked closer to looking like twins now that Parker's hair changed to black instead of blonde and Pauls hair darkened so their hair is now black instead of blonde and brown, Paul's skin got tanner so now he and his brother shared the same skin tone.

When Melody opened the door she saw Derek, Chris, Noah, Deaton, Coach, Kol, Marcel, Isaac, Aiden, Ethan, Jackson, Mason, Scott, Stiles, Theo, Liam, Freya, Melissa, Rebekah, Davina, Allison, Caroline, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Bonnie, Hope, and her kids Hayley and Henrik in hers and Liam's arms.

Hayley and Henrik grew faster than the average child but it looks like they are starting to grow normally so they now look, talk, and walk like they are Paul and Parker's age.

"Ummm, yes?" Melody looked at them confused as she moved aside and let them all in.

They all walked into the living room and in front of the TV, making Parker whine and Paul glare.

"It's time us girls take you dress shopping and start planning your wedding, after all, it's in 2 weeks and you have nothing done." Rebekah, Allison, Lydia, and Caroline grin while the rest of the girls nod.

"And we have to get tuxedos." Kol pointed to the guys, making them smirk and nod while Chris, Noah, and Deaton shake their heads, already guessing what they have planned.

"We also have to plan his bachelor party." Scott added, "And the girls and the guys will not be shopping together." Caroline also added.

"And the kids will come with their favorite Uncle." Scott grinned. "No Scott, I'm the favorite uncle." Stiles looked at Scott with a glare.

"You guys are both idiots if you guys think you are the favorite uncle." Jackson scoffed.

"Jackson's right, we are obviously the favorite uncles." Ethan and Aiden smirked.

"Guys! I think it's obvious that I'm the favorite uncle." Isaac raised his hand. "You guys are idiots." Derek sighed.

"Why don't you guys just ask them." Deaton said, making everyone turn to Paul and Parker, who were sitting in Melody and Brett's lap.

"Paul, Parker, who is your favorite uncle?" Chris asked, making Paul and Parker look at all their uncles before they both hop off of Melody and Brett's lap and run over towards Stiles.

Stiles grinned but gets an offended look when they push him out of the way to get to Kol.

"Uncle Kol." They say, making Kol smirk and pick them up, at this point, all the girls plus Coach, Mason, Liam, Theo, and Derek were on the floor dying from laughter at the look on the boy's faces.