𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Melody asked Liam for the 100th time, making him chuckle.
"Yes, I'm fine." Liam reassured her.

Melody pulled him into a tight hug, Liam couldn't help but smile and hug her back just as tight.

Melody reluctantly let him go and let him walk into his house, she made sure that he got inside before she did a spell to insure his safety.

------------------------

Melody hears her phone go off, interrupting the movie her and Brett were watching in the cinema room.

Looking at her phone she sees a notification from 'My Ride or Die💋❤️‍🔥' , when she reads the text from Malia her face drops and her heart clenched for Brett, knowing how he will react.

"What's wrong?" Brett asked when he saw her mood change.

"Malia and Derek found your pack." "Really? Where are they? I have to go see them." Brett goes to get up but Melody stops him.

"Brett, I'm so sorry." Melody tells him sadly, making his face go to confusion then to realization then to grief.

"No. No. Please say you're lying, please."Brett looks at her, waiting for her to say she was lying.

When she doesn't say anything he lets the tears he was holding in fall, "Oh Brett, I'm so sorry." She pulls him into her chest letting him cry.

Brett cried for an hour before he calmed down, but he didn't pull away from Melody, "How?" Melody looks down at him.

"We don't know yet." She tells him honestly.

"Was my sister or Satomi there?" Melody shook her head, "Not that they seen." "They don't know what my sister looks like, how would they know?" Brett looked at her confused.

"When Derek and Malia told me what they were doing so I texted them a description of her." Melody told him.

"So she's still alive?" Brett asked hopefully.

"Yes and I'll help you look for her but we need to do it tomorrow." "Why tomorrow?" "It's been a long day, you need rest, you won't do any good in finding her if you're tired and exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally." She tells him, making him nod.

Melody stands up, grabs Brett's hand, drags him to her room, grabs a towel, and brings him to her bathroom, "Take a shower and relax." She tells him before going to walk back downstairs, but Brett stops her.

"Where are you going?" Brett asked, confused. "I'm going to make you and me a drink and some food before we go to bed."

"Thank you." "You have to stop thanking me Brett, it's really not a problem," Melody tells him.

"But why?" Brett demands. "Why what?" "Why isn't it a problem?" Brett asked her, confused, knowing she wouldn't just do this for someone she just met 2 days ago.

"I'll tell you tomorrow okay?" she sighs knowing she'll have to tell him eventually.

Brett reluctantly gives her nod, telling her he can wait until tomorrow.

------------------------

Melody walks back upstairs and into her room with a plate full of Burgers and a thing of cheesy fries with 2 cups of tea.

Brett hears her walk in causing him to look up and he immediately goes to help her by taking the plate.

"Thank you." She gives him a grin. "You made all of this in such a short time?" Brett asks, amazed, all he gets as a response is another grin.