𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦

Scott and Stiles push Liam into the locker room and start to hold him under one of the showers. Melody rushed in after them and seen Scott and Stiles struggling to keep him under the water while he growled and roared at them.

She quickly rushes over and pushes him back under the water, getting her clothes wet in the process. "Okay, are you calm yet?" Stiles asked Liam, only to get a roar in response.

"Okay, Okay." Liam tells them after a minute, causing Melody, Scott, and Stiles to finally let go of him and turn off the water.

Stiles walked away and came back a few seconds later with a blood bag that he handed to Melody.

The blonde doesn't even ask questions, she just mumbled a 'thanks' and quickly drinks the blood bag, when she was done she handed it back to him.

Liam slides down the wall and sits on the floor out of breath, "That car you smashed I thought you said that was your teacher." Scott says, confused.

Liam takes deep breaths, trying to regain his breathing, "He was also my/his coach." Melody and Liam tell him.

"What?" Melody asked when everyone looked at her.

"How did you know?" Stiles asked her, confused making her shake her head. "Brett literally just said it." She looks at them, wondering how they could be so stupid.

"He benched me for the entire season." Liam explains more.

"What did you do?" "I got a couple of red cards." Liam looks down.

"Just a couple?" Stiles remarks.

"You got to be honest with us, what else happened?" Scott squats down in front of Liam.

"Nothing, I swear." Liam looks at Melody, "I got kicked out of school, they sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation." Liam tells them as he looks back down.

"What do they call it?" Scott asked, making Stiles lean closer a little bit more. "Intermittent explosive disorder." Liam mumbled, looking up at them.

He shouldn't be ashamed of it, I'm pretty sure everyone in my family has it, especially Kol.

"I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. That's great, you gave powers to a ticking time bomb." Stiles says sarcastically giving Scott and thumbs and a wink making Melody give him a glare.

Scott ignored his best friend, "Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asked Liam. "Risperdal, it's an antipsychotic." Liam admits.

"Oh this just keeps getting better." Melody hits Stiles upside the head making hiss and rub the back of his head.

"But I don't take it." Stiles scoffed, "Obviously." He says, making Melody hit him upside the head again but harder this time.

"I can't play lacrosse on it, it makes me too tired." Liam explained. "It won't work anymore anyway." Melody tells all of them, making all of them look at her with a 'why not?' face.

"Oh my goodness you guys are idiots, your body will just burn it off or heal like if you were to take tylenol." Melody tells them while thinking about finding a new group of friends that were smarter.

"Okay, I think you should bail out the game, tell coach your legs still hurting." Liam immediately shakes his head, "No, no I can do this, especially if you're there." Liam stands up, looking at Scott.

"Liam it's not just about the game." Melody admits, making him give her a confused look. "Whoever killed Demarco is on the team." Scott explained to her.

"Who's Demarco?" "The one who brought the beer to the party, the guy who was beheaded, remember?" Stiles says sarcastically.

"We think whoever ordered the keg killed him." Melody tells him, causing Liam to look down with a look on his face.