𝘖+

"Back so soon?" 'Brett' joked, earning a small laugh out of Melody, "Yeah, bastard stabbed me with it again." She mumbled before she noticed the look on his face.

"What's wrong?" She asked, making him avoid looking at her, "What are you talking about?" He gave her a nervous chuckle, making her glare at him.

"You have that look that says 'should I tell her or should I not tell her and save everyone from a Mikaelsons anger' on your face." Melody told him, making him groan.

"Scott, Malia, Liam, and Lori got the real me to Deaton." He started to explain. "I sense a but coming." Melody groaned.

"Deaton said they didn't get me there in time for him to heal me the normal way." He cleared his throat.

"What do you mean he couldn't heal you the normal way?" She demanded.

"I mean he injected me with your blood so now I'm either going to heal or die with your blood in my system." He rushes out, making Melody freeze.

Wait for it.

"WHAT?!" She shouted making him wince. "Yeah, but hey look on the plus side I'll either heal or I die but I'll come back." He told her nervously, making her glare at him.

------------------------

"Should it be taking him this long to wake up?" Liam asks while he started at Brett's body.

"Does it mean he is turning or healing?" Lori glanced up at Deaton before she looked back at her brother's body.

"I have no idea, I've never done this before." Deaton told them honestly.

Everyone -Scott, Kira, Malia, Stiles, Lydia, Issac, Derek, Chris, Noah, Melissa, Liam, Theo, Mason, Corey, and Deaton- looked at each other nervously.

Suddenly Brett gasped awake before he looked at his surroundings urgently, but relaxed when he saw he was in Deaton's Animal Clinic.

"Brett." Lori said in relief before she rushed over and pulled her brother into a hug. Brett tensed but then relaxed before he hugged his sister back and breathed in her scent.

Brett froze before he carefully but urgently pushed his sister away and hopped off the operation table before he moved away from everyone, "What's wrong with me?" Brett asked, making Deaton and Chris share a look.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Chris asked softly.

"I remember my body feeling like it had millions of weight on it and hurting all over and most of all wanting to sleep, but then I heard your voice telling me to hang on for as long as I could. I didn't want to and was about to just give up but then I thought about Melody. I knew she would be pissed at me and would probably do something stupid if I died, then I heard my sister and I knew she needed me so I fought to stay awake but after what felt like hours but was probably a few minutes I couldn't stay awake any longer. When I was about to pass out I felt something being stabbed into my heart before everything went black." Brett explained, making everyone share a look.

"When you felt something stabbed into your heart that was me stabbing you with a syringe. You got here too late for me to heal you the normal way." Deaton said, making Brett look at him confused.

"What was in the syringe?" Brett asked but he already had a guess by the way his gums hurt, the sun irritated his eyes, and the hungry he felt.

"It was Melody's blood, he injected you with Melody's blood. It would have either healed you or...." Stiles trailed off.

"It would have turned you instead." Theo and Malia told him bluntly, "You died with Melody's blood in your system." Chris told him truthfully.

"That means I'm in transition, doesn't it?" Brett asked/said, making everyone nod. Brett sighed and looked down.