𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘴

"What the hell is that on your finger?" Derek asked Melody, making her give him an innocent smile while Brett moved behind Melody, just like they talked about.

(Flashback)

It's been a few hours since Brett proposed and an hour since Rebekah, Freya, Hope, Allison, Lydia, and Malia brought Paul and Parker back.

"When my brothers find out they are going to kill you." Melody told Brett while she was making dinner, making him pale.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I'm guessing you went and got Kol's blessing along with uncle Chris, uncle Deaton, uncle Fin, Mom, and Dad's and by the way, Rebekah and Freya immediately looked at my hands early let me know you asked them for their blessing as well. So you don't have to worry about them, but did you ask Derek, Jackson, Aiden, Isaac, Ethan, Liam, Theo, Scott, and Stiles for their blessing?" By the sheepish look on Brett's face, Melody took that as a no.

Melody laughed, making Brett give her a playful glare, "Don't worry, they are no doubt going to see it tomorrow when we all have dinner so, when that happens I want you to immediately stand behind me." She instructed.

Brett looked at her hesitantly not at all liking that plan but decided to trust her, "Okay."

(Flashback over)

"Well Derek, I would say are you blind but that comes with old age so....." Melody trailed off.

Derek glared at Melody before he turned around and glared at Isaac, Aiden, Ethan, Jackson, Jackson, Liam, Theo, Mason, Corey, Scott, Stiles, and Coach who were practically on the floor rolling with laughter.

"Oh, burn." Brett told Derek, making him snap his head around and glare HARD at Brett, making him give Derek an innocent smile before he went further behind Melody.

"Now as I said before, what the hell is that on your finger?" Derek demanded, making her roll her eyes.

Kol walked over and gave Brett a pat on the shoulder as a 'hope you survive' and an 'I have your back' before he stood next to Melody and further covering Brett.

Chris and Deaton shared a look before they too went over and stood next to Melody and Kol, "Are you talking about this?" Melody lifted her hand, making everyone see the ring.

Malia, Lydia, Kira, Allison, Melissa, Bonnie, Caroline, Davina, Hope, and Rebekah immediately squeal when they see the ring on her finger, only making the boys further confused.

"Why are they squealing? It's just a ring," Scott asked confused making all the boys besides Mason, Corey, Ethan, and Jackson point to them with a confused looks also on their faces.

Jackson, Mason, Corey, and Ethan facepalm and shake their heads while mumbling idiots, "It's an engagement ring you bloody idiots." Rebekah groaned at their stupidity.

Derek immediately tried to lunge at Brett but was stopped by Kol and Chris, "Calm down mate, let's not do anything irrational." Kol told Derek, making him growl but reluctantly back away.

"When did you propose?" Stiles asked Brett.

"Yesterday, I took her for a walk on the beach." Brett answered, making the girls 'awe' and Melody smiles just thinking about what happened yesterday.

"We want all of the details." Lydia, Caroline, and Davina demand as they grab Melody's hands and drag her away from the living room and to Melody's backyard with the rest of the girls following them with the kids in their arms.

"I'm not calling you dad." Theo and Liam say, making all the guys but Derek laugh.

"You guys knew about this?" Isaac looked at Deaton, Coach, Chris, Kol, and Noah, "Yeah, he asked for our blessings. Did he not ask for yours?" Kol asked them with a smug smile.