𝘗𝘚𝘈𝘛'𝘴

Melody wakes up to the annoying sound of her alarm, it goes of a few more times before she uses her magic and chucks it at the wall then she cuddles more into her pillow, making it laugh a little bit.

Wait pillows don't laugh....or move.

Melody slowly looks up and sees Brett smirking at her, "Sorry." She tells him but still doesn't move. "You have to get up, you have PSAT's, remember?" She groans.

"I don't wanna go." She whines, Brett laughs before getting up, pulling her with him, and throwing her over his shoulder.

"You have to." He tells her. "Noooooooo." She whines. "Yesssssssss." Brett mocks her.

"Fine." She huffs, making him set her down, she walks to her closet to get clothes and a towel. "I'll go make breakfast." Brett tells her and walks out the room.

------------------------

Melody walks downstairs and sees Brett is done with making breakfast and is setting up the table, "Where are you going to go while I'm at school?" She looks at him.

"I'm going to go to the clinic and wait with Deaton." Brett tells her.

She hummed, "Okay, I'll drop you off before I go to take the PSAT's." Melody groaned.

Brett cleared his throat, "So are you going to tell me now?"

"Tell you what?" She plays dumb making Brett give her a look, "I'll tell you after the PSATs I give you my word." Brett nods.

They both finish their breakfast, put on their shoes and leave, "Tell Scott I said thank you for the clothes." Brett says while getting out of the car.

"Will do." She tells him.

---------------------

Melody stands in line with Stiles, Scott, Kira, and Malia, "Where's Lydia?" Kira looked around, not seeing her.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles and Melody tell Kira.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia looked at them.
Melody shook her head, "No, Lydia is just super smart." She told her.

"What about you?" Malia asked Melody.

She shrugged, "I got here sophomore year, I could have taken it then but I was just too lazy." She admits.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott tries to encourage her.
Malia scoffed, "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good."

"Well..." Everyone looks at Stiles. "Well, what?" "It's do well, not good." Melody throws her hands in the air.

"God!" Malia and Melody glare at Stiles.
"Okay, okay."
"You're doing this, because while we're trying to not die, we still need to live, if I survive high school, I'd like to go to college, a good college." Scott encourages her.
"It's only 3 hours-" Kira cuts Melody off.
"-we can survive 3 hours."

------------------------

Melody puts her thumb on the thing filled with ink, puts it on the test packet and takes it, she goes to walk away when Lydia's mom stops her, "Cell phone in the envelope, Melody, you'll get it back after the test." Melody glares at her but reluctantly put her phone in the envelope.