𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳

Lori leans on a fence outside of Beacon Hills High School, she hears the sound of growling and looks behind her.

When she sees someone running behind her she pushes off the fence and starts to run in between the buses with the person right behind her.

Lori trips and falls but the person behind her runs to her and picks her up, "Get up, Lori, Come on. Run!" Brett tells his sister.

They both start to run when an arrow hits Brett, making him scream in pain and stop for a second to pull it out before he starts running again.

Brett moves his head to the left and just barely dodges an arrow. Someone suddenly tries to attack Brett from in between the buses, but he moves out the way in time and throws him into the fence.

They go to swing at Brett but he ducks, they swing their crossbow but Brett ducked again. But the guy swings it again when he comes back up and successfully hits Brett, making him get pushed back and fall from the force of the blow.

Brett slowly lifts his head up to reveal his once bright blue eyes are now a glowing yellow.

The guy goes to hit Brett with the crossbow again but Brett quickly and swiftly uses his werewolf strength and pushes, well, more like throws the guy into the fence, making him get knocked out when he hits the ground from the sheer force.

Brett quickly runs in the direction Lori ran. When he sees she's running towards the lacrosse field he tries to stop her, "Wait! Wait!" But Lori doesn't hear him, making him quickly run after her.

"Lori, stop!" Brett yelled, making her stop and turn to him, Brett ran over to her to try and get her off the lacrosse field but it was too late.

The field lights turned on and red dots slowly ran up both of their body's, "Brett....Brett what's happening?"

"Close your eyes," Brett tells his sister, knowing what would happen next, they both close their eyes, accepting that they are going to die.

An arrow heads straight for Brett's heart, but before it could reach him it was cut in half, Brett opens his eyes and sees Kira and Melody standing in front of them, the both of them having a katana.

"RUN!" They yell, making Brett and Lori take off running.

Melody and Kira turn back around and cut every single arrow in half that comes at them, "GO KIRA, MAKE SURE BRETT AND LORI STAY SAFE!" Melody told Kira, making her look at Melody before she reluctantly starts to run after Brett and Lori, but before she could fully leave Melody calls after her.

"GIVE THESE TO BRETT!" Melody throws something at Kira, making her catch it, when Kira opens her hand she sees Melody's car keys.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Kira runs off. Melody makes sure she is out of sight before she turns around and looks at all of the assassins.

"COME AND GET ME ASSHOLES!" Melody slams her katana into the ground before she looks down at her dress and sighs sadly.

"And I really liked this dress." She mumbled before she hunches over.

------------------------

Brett and Lori look back and see Kira running after them but they don't see Melody. "Where's Melody?" Brett asked Kira, making her sigh.