𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺

"Did you call her?" Scott asked Stiles. "I called her." Stiles told him.

"And....." Scott motioned for him to continue.
"Remember when I said 'she is going to be so pissed, Beacon Hills will shake'?" Stiles asked Scott, making him nod his head.

"She is so pissed that when she gets here Beacon Hills is going to shake." Stiles said to Scott, making him gulp.

------------------------

Liam, Scott, Stiles, Kira, Lydia, Malia, Corey, Mason, Sheriff Stilinski, Chris, and Deaton stand round the operation table in the Animal Clinic while Derek is on the phone.

"Stiles called Melody." Mason told them. "What did she say?" Lydia looked at Stiles.

"All I said is 'it's Brett' and she told me she was on her way before she hung up." Stiles said, making almost everyone gulp.

"Why'd you all gulp?" Corey asked them confused.

"Melody doesn't just hang up without hearing the whole story on what's happening unless she is scared, worried, or pissed the fuck off and from the sound of her voice she was all three." Stiles explained.

"That's a deadly combination when it comes to a Mikaelson from what I've heard." Mason comments.

"They're all going to die./They are all going to die." Derek and Sheriff Stilinski mumbled, making everyone nod their heads.

"Let's save my niece's boyfriend," Deaton told them, making Liam nod and point to him, "If Brett dies, we all die." Liam told them.

"Why would you all die? From what I heard she cares about all of you, so why would you all die?" Corey looked at everyone confused.

"Brett isn't just her boyfriend he's her Soulmate, their souls are literally tied together." Stiles told Corey.

"And if Brett were to die, she would break completely and when a vampire feels like that, they don't wanna feel like that so they do what's called 'flipping the switch', which means they turn their humanity off." Scott added.

"They become the monster you think they are, they become the definition of a soulless monster." Chris explains.

"When a vampire's humanity is off they don't care about anyone, they don't have any emotions, the only emotion they even remotely have is rage. If she turns off her humanity...." Sheriff Stilinski trails off.

"She will become a shell of who she was, she wouldn't care who dies, she wouldn't care who live's." Deaton finished.

"She would become a nightmare that you won't be able to get rid of. It will be the end for everyone." Derek told Corey before he hung up.

------------------------

"Brett!" Lori called out as she rushed over to her brother.

Brett had black blood coming out of his nose, ears and eyes and he looked sickly pale with what looked like thin black veins on his face, "You found the rocks." Brett mumbled, relieved.

"Yeah, I found the rocks." Lori chuckled.
"Liam." Brett looked at Liam, who was behind Lori.

"Hey, we're gonna get you out of here." Liam said as he helped Brett up, "You're a dumbass for doing this." Brett told him.

"Oh, is that your way of thanking me?" Liam asked. "No, that's my way of calling you a dumbass, but, thanks." Brett mumbles.

"Yeah well, let's get you out of here and fixed up before Melody gets here and burns this town down." Liam told Brett, making him groan.

"You guys told her?" He asked, making Liam nod, "You guys shouldn't have, she is happy right now, she needs to stay that way and come back when she is ready." He told Liam, making him sigh.

"Yeah well no going back now." He told Brett before he froze and looked behind him when suddenly he heard an explosion and saw a flash of light as smoke started to come towards them.

"They're coming." Lori told Liam, making him look at her, "Okay, go. I'll hold 'em' off." Liam said, making Lori nod and Brett mumble something along the lines of 'Don't die or else Melody will kill me'.

Liam turned back around and looked down the sewer tunnel before what sounded like something scraping on chalk reached his ears, "Go, go!" Liam yelled, making Lori and Brett run off while they covered their ears.

------------------------

Brett and Lori climb up and out of the sewer while Liam yelled at Lori to wait, but it was too late. The sound of a car goes through the cold, night air as a car comes towards Brett and Lori.

Everything seemed as if it was in slow motion.

Liam rushes to climb up the sewer and save them before it is too late.

Brett and Lori look at the car coming towards them before they look at each other and close their eyes, waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

"I'm gone for a little while and I come back to see I have to save your ass....again." Brett heard, making him snap his eyes open and look behind him to see Melody with her arm stretched out in front of her and a smirk on her face, but if you looked close enough you could see the worry, fear, and rage in her eyes.

"Melody." Brett said relieved, he looked back in front of him and saw that the car seemed to be frozen in time.

"Melody?" Liam asked as he climbed out of the sewer.

"Good to see you Liam." She said before she looked behind him and saw Scott and Malia climbing out of the sewer.

"Scott, Malia," She greeted before she looked back at Brett and Lori, who were looking at her with shock and relief.

"Move out of the way, I may be the Original Tribrid but I don't think I can keep this up forever." Melody joked, making them quickly move out of the way and stand next to Liam, Scott, and Malia.

Melody goes to put her arm down to remove the spell when she hears Lori, Brett, Liam, Scott and Malia call out her name, "MELODY! BEHIND YOU!" They yell with a look of terror on their faces, but it was to late.

Melody turns around and seen Gerard and Monroe, the former having something that sent a wave of fear and terror threw her body.

Gerard sent her a smirk as he stabbed Papa Tunde's blade into her chest making her scream out in pain but just before everything went black for her she managed to yell something out.

"RUN!" She yelled at Scott, Malia, Lori, Liam, and Brett before everything went black.

The last thing on her mind was that she hoped her family got away.

------------------------