𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦

Melody stands in the kitchen, already ready for school and cooking breakfast for herself, Brett, and Lori.

She was taking the last pieces of bacon off the pan when she felt arms wrap around her waist, making her grin

When she finished putting the bacon on the paper towel she turned around and wrapped her arms around Brett's neck, "Good morning." She leans up and pecks his lips, making him grin.

"Good morning." They were both interrupted by Lori coming downstairs.

"Good morning to you guys too." They both turn to her to see her grinning at them, making Melody laugh and pull away from Brett.

"Good morning Lori." She grabs the bacon and sets it on the table next to the eggs, "Hungry?" She asked Lori, making her immediately nod her head and rush to sit down.

Melody's cooking was the most delicious cooking she has ever had. Brett and Melody chuckle before they sit down, "What are you guys going to do while I'm at school?" Melody asked them while stuffing her mouth with toast.

"We are going to go to the animal clinic and help him with customers." Brett told Melody while Lori nodded, not really paying attention because she was trying to make a sandwich out of her breakfast for later.

"Okay, do you want me to pick you up after and drop you guys off before I leave?" Melody asked them, making them look at her confused.

"Where are you going?" "There is this bonfire after school today, it's like a party at the school." Melody told them.

"I'm coming." Brett and Lori tell her.

Melody immediately shakes her head, "No, it's to dangerous, you guys could get hurt." "We can take care of ourselves and everyone else is going, pppppllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee." Lori begs, making Melody give in at their pouty faces.

"Fine." She grumbled, making Lori and Brett high five.

------------------------

Melody and Scott walk down the stairs near the locker room where they see Liam sitting on the stairs with his lacrosse stick in his hands.

They both walk down and sit down, Melody sits next to him while Scott sits 2-3 steps above them. "Hey, you okay?" Scott says softly while he lays a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Hey." Melody says when he ignores Scott. Liam looked at Melody and sighs when he saw the worried look in her eyes.

"Last night my printer went off by itself, I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button but it just kept printing." Liam tells them, making Scott and Melody look at him confused and worried.

"Printing what?" Melody and Scott question him, making Liam take something out of his back pocket and hand it to Melody, who opens it but before she could read what it said she heard Coach yell.