Chapter 25 : Adrian And Sarah's Break Up

Authors note :

If you want to know what happy happened those three years ago when Adrian and Sarah broke up, read this episode.

I was sitting on the couch busy on a phone call with Daniel. He and I were friends seens childhood. He was my neighbor and ever seens we went to the same school, same college and never stopped being friends.

"Babe, I have something to tell you!" Adrian came down the stairs running

"I'll call you back Daniel" I said hanging up the call.

I stood up and Adrian was in the kitchen eating some chips while reading a piece of paper.

"What's up?" I asked sitting on top of the kitchen island

That was a habit of mine

"Here, read this" He said giving me the piece of paper

I took it a read the paper. After I had read it I looked up at him with a questioning look "Your going to the Manhattan college?" I asked

He nodded a huge smile on his face.

"That's great" I smiled "But I didn't know you were applying"

He shrugged "I wanted to tell you after I got accepted"

I hugged him "it's fine babe"

Two weeks later.....

I opened the mail box and read the letter.

I was was expected in the college in turkey.

I smiled proudly at myself and same time I ran inside the house and jumped on Adrian.

He catched me "What's going on?"

He asked droping me.

I gave him the letter and he read it. He smiled for a moment then his smile turned into a frown "Turkey? That's very far"

I shrugged "Yeah but so is Manhattan"

"Babe, if you got to turkey and I go to Manhattan that would be like 5,349 miles away from each other" he said

"Okay so, I'll visit from time and so will you"

He ran a hand through his hair "Babe, you know how I feel about long distance relationships".

"It's not like we have a choice"

"Maybe you could apply at Manhattan"

I could feel my blood boil, he really had the nerve. I was happy for him knowing how far the distance is but he can't be happy for me.

"No, this is my dream college"

"If you love me then that shouldn't be a problem"

In that moment I could feel the deep ache in my heart.

"Your being selfish!" I shouted tears filling me eyes "This is what I want and your not supporting me, your asking me to give up my dream because and follow you while you fulfill yours"

I grabbed the paper back " It's either we try to make this long distance relationship work or we just go out separate ways and fulfill our dreams"

Adrian eyes turned red.

"Long distance relationships never work" he said looking me dead in the eyes

"Then I guess it's over between us" I said pushing him out my way and ran upstairs while I heard the door slam shut and his car revving to life.

That's the end guys. Thank you so much.

I'm working on another story

Badboy has my heart.

Planning on making it very longer then this one. Sorry it had to end this short.

Check out my other stories 🙏