Wonderland

A/N: Mizuki time!

every chapter is gonna be like uhhhh 1000-ish words if i can, so it looks impressive yay

"I look pretty cute, don't you think?" Mizuki twirled around to look at themselves from different angles in front of Ena's full-body mirror.

"Yeah." Their friend answered, looking up at them and then back down at her phone, standing up and walking towards Mizuki. "Selfie?"

"Yup!"

It was only recently Mizuki had started coming over to the Shinonome household, mainly because Ena's dad had been out of the house a lot more. Akito and Ena made sure to make them feel at home. Sharing fashion tips with them and having Akito help them was lovely.

"Hopefully this one will get more attention, since you're in it..." Ena hummed, typing in the caption for her post. Mizuki didn't fail to notice how Ena had deliberately included one of her paintings in the background with her art watermark very visible, despite the fact she didn't want to get attention for her art through her other account.

"Don't beat yourself up over it. Social media is a lot of just luck. I think you're pretty cute, Ena-chan!" Mizuki smiled, adjusting the bow on their hair, which had gotten a little loose from all the head shaking and looking at the mirror.

"Where are you even going so dressed up for?"

"I'm going to Phoenix Wonderland. I'm visiting the Wonder Stage."

"You mean the one where those weirdos Akito's always complaining about perform?"

"Exactly that one." They nodded. "Two of my old friends and two of my new friends respectively work there, but I haven't had the time to go visit them." They said, hanging their purse over their shoulder. "They're doing a big show today, I think. Wanna come?"

"No, I still have some art to finish for our new music video." Ena answered. "I'll see you later, Mizuki."

"Alright then, bye~bye!"

Mizuki and Ena's relationship had grown a lot more close during the past months, which is why recently they'd come over and sleep there whenever the Shinonomes' dad wasn't around. When they asked, Ena said that she had no clue where he was and had no intention to find out. In the end, neither of the siblings really cared, so, Mizuki didn't, either.

They hopped down the steps from Ena's room, noticing Akito in the kitchen.

"Hey, otouto-san!" Mizuki greeted, earning themself an exasperated sigh at the nickname. "I'm going out, so don't worry too much about me, 'kay?"

"I wasn't going to. Have fun, Akiyama-" He paused, noticing Mizuki's attention moving directly onto him. "What? Why are you look at me like that?"

"Are you alright?"

"Hm? What kind of— oh," Akito realized, lifting his arms up. Both of them were covered in bandages. "This? It's nothing you should worry about."