A Double-owned Ragdoll

A/N: tsukasa is the most out of character ever, saki is now sad, ichika and akito (to varying degrees of success) help

TSUKASA IS SO OOC IN THIS BUT I GUESS THATS SORT OF THE POINT?????? ANYWAYS WE R FINALLY GETTING INTO THE LONG AWAITED AKIKASA ^^ GOOD LUCK DEAR TRAVELLER, THIS IS NOT THE END

-

"Do you want to run it over again or do we move on to another one?" Ichika asked, gently strumming the guitar chords against her fingers.

Saki had texted her to meet in the SEKAI, so of course Ichika couldn't decline. Playing with Saki was always a breath of fresh air, just her guitar and Saki's piano intertwining together. Of course some adjustments had to be made so that they could play without their bassist and drummer, but it was always fun figuring it out.

They had been practicing what had grown to be one of her favorites- 「1」. Not just because of the song's tune, but also the lyrics. And as the main vocalist, it was also a certified "pretty nice song to sing" in Ichika's books.

"Hm..." Saki said. "Actually, there's something I'd like to try."

Ichika perked up, intrigued. Her girlfriend's ideas were always unique and diverse. When Saki first got back to school, she thought she was talking nonsense- and she would never stop apologizing for that. Getting their group back together had seemed hopeless for her. Now that they all were back where they belonged with each other, she couldn't be more grateful for everything Saki had to say.

"I'm- Can you tell me if I'm playing well?" Saki blurted out after a second or two of struggling. "Like, in an objective way! I feel like something's weird but I don't know what. I was hoping I could play Stella on my own and you could point it out."

Ichika blinked. "Oh, sure? If that's what you want. I'm not a piano expert, though."

"You're a me expert. Whatever you say will probably be true, Icchan." Saki laughed slightly, and Ichika's heart fluttered deep inside her chest. Saki just did something to her...

"Okay, I'm ready whenever you are." She nodded, watching as Saki steadied herself on the keys and took a deep breath.

-

"This is weird. Dragging me into your bedroom out of nowhere, I mean."

Tsukasa didn't answer, only continuing to open the door to his sleeping chambers with a light push, his other hand occupied with holding on to Akito's wrist. The light cascading in from his open windows (god, so blinding, how did he even live like this?) reflected on his mirror and sent rays of sunshine flying across the ceiling and floor, and he heard Akito make a small noise of discomfort at the brightness from behind him.

He led Akito inside and then shut the door behind him. "Welcome. Make yourself at home. If you'd have texted, I would have made cookies."

He didn't really intend on the blunt sarcasm in his tone, but he didn't really care about it, either. Akito already knew, after all. And Tsukasa could deduce why he was here already.